Homebrew Official WupInstaller y Mod - with multiple install folders

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get funkiiu-i, use *that key site* to get the title ID of a game you want, put it in, press "use online keys" and it should download, it makes an install folder, put that on your SD card, install with WUPyMOD under redNAND and you're good!
you dont need to really do it under redNAND yet

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh cool thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but redNAND says it's not for the average user yet

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh cool thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but redNAND says it's not for the average user yet
Yes it does say that but I am probably what would be classed as a average user yet I managed to set up rednand with zero issues people should really just give it a go

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
how I can use the decrypt setup?
in fact you need the encrypted files, not the decrypted one.

if you have the choice in the program you use to get your files, don't use the decrypt option.

you need to get files with these extensions : .app, .h3, title.tmd, title.cert, and title.tik if provided.

Reactions: Xyphoseos

andrewtjb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought i'd just let you guys know i've solved error 0XFFFCFFBF incase anyone else is having trouble.
I't seems to be something to do with the sd card because i just bought a sandisk 64gb sd card and now games are installing fine.
Previosly i was using a 32gb sandisk sd card.

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having this issue. I've been able to install a few games without any issues, but have been getting this error lately.

Error: MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFCFFEA
Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder. Try power down.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Error: 0xFFFCFFE9 access failed (no USB storage attached?) i have a usb flashdrive attached

I get this same error but only when trying to install a game update. All games have installed just fine but not one single update has installed, everyone gives the FFFCFFE9 error

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this same error but only when trying to install a game update. All games have installed just fine but not one single update has installed, everyone gives the FFFCFFE9 error
i got that error only when trying to install smash i can confirm i have the right dump

dyerseve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got that error only when trying to install smash i can confirm i have the right dump

What application are you downloading updates with? utikdownloader just added updates as an option and I haven't had a single one be successful, but prior to him adding the feature I downloaded plenty with jnustool and they install fine. So I wonder if there is a bug to be worked out. When I compare the files from jnustool to utikdownload 2.2.0, utik is missing some .h3 files, and installing those updates gets you to almost 50MB before you get a "FFFCFFE9 access failed" error message.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I just got a brand new 64gb sandisk sd card and i keep getting the error reformat sd card or sd card is going bad. I had this problem with my 16gb card aswell. I am downloading games with the utikdownloader program, is it because of the games im getting from there? Its really strange because some smaller games will work but games like dkc tropical freeze which is about 10GBs it will get to 90% and then fail with that error, i have no idea how to fix this issue and its driving me nuts.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it failed to install Xenoblade Chronicles X, Resident Evil: Revelations and Lego City Undercover, now whenever i get into the storage to see what games i have installed... the system tells me that there is unnecessary data and if i want to delete it... i hit delete and then its been 9 hours and still says the same, what is going on? did i screw up my Wii U?

That happened on the WII U internal memory. When I hit external storage still say the same.

Last edited by huma_dawii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop