Hacking Xenoblade Chronicle X [Undub]

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm playing on a 27" 1080p pc screen (sometimes 2-3 meters away (like 8-9 feet((?)), and it's readable, but I wouldn't mind 1.5x the font size, I guess ^^''

Last edited by Azel,

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some good news, I created an avatar with big boobs in the jpn version, transfered the save to the EU version and it loads perfectly :D got big boobs on EU.

Only one thing missing, she's mute even during battles, gonna see if I find her voice files and add it to the EU game. Anybody knows where the in-battle voices are?

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok, got the voices working.

It's not in the cpk.
It's simply some missing folders in the stream/voice/pc/us folder. After transferring the missing folders from the jpn game (and overwriting the rest to have everything jpn) the mute girl is now happily shouting and moaning in jpn [emoji14] everything else I left in english.

Last edited by Elusivo,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some good news, I created an avatar with big boobs in the jpn version, transfered the save to the EU version and it loads perfectly :D got big boobs on EU.

Only one thing missing, she's mute even during battles, gonna see if I find her voice files and add it to the EU game. Anybody knows where the in-battle voices are?
I used TCP Gecko to change boob size in US version. Find the "Size" in Gecko, boobs are nearby.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lulz, Boobs Boobs Boobs, maybe you could find font size next ^^
Are their any font settings of any kind? It might be in there somewhere to be honest. If not, might be able to modify it in the RPX or something if not by the font/packed files.

it might be worth looking at the rpx and looking for the ini variables. maybe a font setting exists already the is predetermined if not set. no idea though, just ideas to research if i dont get around to it.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are their any font settings of any kind? It might be in there somewhere to be honest. If not, might be able to modify it in the RPX or something if not by the font/packed files.

There are .fnt file inside cpk, but repacking menu cpk fails/blackscreens the game. The .fnt files are not usual .fnt, thats why i tried to hex edit menu.cpk.

I did hope that some of theese values might be one for the size, but there are tons of info inside menu cpk so either i'm wrong or didn't hit the right spot.

valuesforwd.png

Reactions: EclipseSin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You like it wrong +2