Young Girls Attack/Strip 11-Year-Old Boy

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd send a baseball bat to their ovaries. I see no humor in this whatsoever and for those thinking, "Oh, this is my dream, that boy is so lucky." you should be ashamed of yourselves, but most likely, you won't be. I have a feeling he's going to avoid women for almost all of his life with the worst scars(Mentally and emotionally the most) due to this. There's no humor in that nor do I consider that lucky. That poor boy.

This just proves no matter the age, people will do the most idiotic, immature shit for shits and giggles these days without thinking of the consequences.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Stripping someone out in the public is very low. I'm all for good fun, but you should at the least do it in private and have the courtesy to not take a video and upload it to fucking youtube. And is he even close to them? You are leaving him exposed to the whole world! And he's not even your close friend, consider yourselves lucky to not your asses sued off. Its really idiots like this that prompts the need for a much better moral education syllabus, or rather common sense education, they need to know what's "overboard".

We probably all have played pranks on our close friends(I personally have joined in with some friends in half-stripping a friend in the class chalet, he's one of those guys that don't mind these things and would happily play along as long as its not too absurd. Ok you can call me immature.), but we know when to stop and when is the right place and right time. These kids have gone too far.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Those parents are horrible and not discipline at all. Those young girls should be throw in the place where they will be scared and scream for mercy and pity. STUPID!
You want them to be tortured? XD That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Anyways, this is kinda creepy. Bullying at it's prime.

*insert anti-bullying ad here*

It doesn't really matter what gender, bullying is quite a pressing problem.

QUOTE(Acetic Orcein @ Jun 9 2011, 04:45 AM) The law always tends to favour girls over guys... If a guy did this, they'd be considered a sexual, disgusting monster. If a girl did this, they'd be heralded as fighting for womens' rights everywhere or something...
Maybe in some countries (although I've never seen an assault like that heralded as fighting for women's rights, it's an exaggeration, don't you think?), but in a global sense, women's rights are lower than men's. Especially the countries where religion is law.

Not saying this isn't wrong, but the law does not favor guys over girls. That's the public that does that, but the law is often impartial in it's context. Don't blame the law, it's the mother who won't press charges.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
KingdomBlade said:
RockmanForte said:
Those parents are horrible and not discipline at all. Those young girls should be throw in the place where they will be scared and scream for mercy and pity. STUPID!
You want them to be tortured? XD That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Anyways, this is kinda creepy. Bullying at it's prime.

*insert anti-bullying ad here*

It doesn't really matter what gender, bullying is quite a pressing problem.

QUOTE(Acetic Orcein @ Jun 9 2011, 04:45 AM) The law always tends to favour girls over guys... If a guy did this, they'd be considered a sexual, disgusting monster. If a girl did this, they'd be heralded as fighting for womens' rights everywhere or something...
Maybe in some countries (although I've never seen an assault like that heralded as fighting for women's rights, it's an exaggeration, don't you think?), but in a global sense, women's rights are lower than men's. Especially the countries where religion is law.

Not saying this isn't wrong, but the law does not favor guys over girls. That's the public that does that, but the law is often impartial in it's context. Don't blame the law, it's the mother who won't press charges.

Yeah...Maybe not where you live, but over here it does.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know someone who got assaulted by a gang of girls around 15-16 years old, for a few years he became reclusive and didn't attend school, screwed up his GCSEs.

He's okay now though since going onto college and beyond, but that can't compare to what this 11 year old has just gone through.

That kid is going to be psychologically traumatised for a long time, honestly that mother SHOULD be pressing charges, he could develop many number of anxieties that prevent him from functioning normally in society now.

It might also totally screw up his sexual development.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
That mother should press charges, this is so vile if the situation was reversed there would be a media storm but because he's a boy he's supposed to be considered lucky. Vile sexism. H's going to be traumatized by this. Poor kid.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
It's fucking sick, no matter how you look at it. Think about it -- I don't care what the ages are, it sexual harassment, assault, and humiliation no matter what. If it was a group of 40 year old guys doing it to a 15 year old girl, it is still just as bad.

I mean shit, I don't see the boy being turned on (He is FUCKING CRYING PEOPLE) and I sure as hell don't think it would turn me on either. The poor kid is gonna be scarred for a long time; if those girls don't receive punishment I'm sure Anon will be all over this shit.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So many levels of wrong here.

The mother should be facing charges of negligence for doing nothing.

It's already been said, but I will say it as well, 3 boys getting it into their heads to strip naked an 11 year old girl would be facing charges and likely appearing on a sex offender list.

The mother needs a smack in the head.

Just because guys like to pretend to be 'tough' and laugh it off means nothing, this will leave scars on the lad.
Just because there are adult men out there that will pay good money to have women do as much if not more to them, is not relevant.

The boy was r aped, and that's the facts.

No idea what to do to the girls. It wouldn't involve revenge, but I can assure you they would NOT think their actions were funny after I was done thinking up their punishment. Hah funny young ladies, now you get to spend the summer cleaning out park out houses. I can't hear you laughing ladies.

azntiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf?
wtf.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
phoenixgoddess27 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Won't happen, as a guy was the victim and girls the offenders. They'll look at it as "they were just teasing him"

The mother is partially to blame for that. She helped them get away by not bothering to press charges.
I guess she didnt wanted to make it worse for her child, but this got way far then she probably thought at first.
Too bad either way.. should have taken it to court though
angry.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
chrisrlink said:
i agree with you goddess thats wrong i can see those 11 yr olds turning into sluts later on and he will be scared for life
The boy was 11; the girls were older.
Pretty much what I'm thinking about the same case, genders reversed, has already been said, as has the point about the mother foolishly not pressing charges.

...pg, you got a spare bat?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
The boy was 11; the girls were older.
Pretty much what I'm thinking about the same case, genders reversed, has already been said, as has the point about the mother foolishly not pressing charges.

...pg, you got a spare bat?

I always have a spare bat available for anyone who wants to beat justice into people.

I strongly believe in karma and I do not feel sorry for these girls once it hits them in the face.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
I guess she didnt wanted to make it worse for her child,

You know, you make a good point.
Put yourself in the boy's shoes for a moment.
It's entirely possible that he asked, or even begged his mother not to take this to court and continue his embarrassment.
It's the only reasonable answer I can see.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is just ultimately sad. I never actually thought that someone could do this, but apparently anything is possible..

Hopefully this doesn't become something that people think as "cool"...

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol