Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Miniature pinscher! They look and act like a huge dog that got hit with a shrink ray.

IgqF1YZ.png

I never thought I'd be a dog person, until I got my dog. He's the best...mostly because he's pretty much a cat in a dog's body.

Reactions: AmandaRose

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favourite dog is Rottweiler. A very beautiful friendly dog. Yes, I said "friendly" because they don't attack people and they do not, I repeat, do not aggressive towards people. I know a owner who was wonderfully guy that had two Rottweilers - a female and a male. They were super friendly toward people.

Those dogs who are aggressive towards people like you see many time on the news are the BAD OWNERS! NOT THE DOGS!

rottweiler_677825101.jpg

Toy American Fox Terrier.... And this is also my favourite and my previously own dog which passed away for 14 years: A friendly and very intelligent dog. He knows 5 sign language tricks. He had an amazing personality too! Awesome! Missed him terrible. One day I will get one like him again. Only two dogs I will repeating get them because they are only dogs absolutely my favourite breeders.

Unknown.jpeg

Remember, aggressive dogs of any are the BAD OWNERS, period! Most human owners who are bad to dogs and cats are the CRUELEST AND SCUM on the Earth, to be honest!

To be honest... DONT LISTEN TO THE IDIOT REPORTERS on the television. Most of them are not educated about dogs! THE BAD OWNERS are the reason, period!

Anyway, that's them. My dogs. Good dogs and this Rottweiler is SUPER friendly! One day. I want to wait until Coronavirus is passing. Can't wait!

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Dawww! How cute! He looks like my dog if he jumped in some white paint from the neck down, hahaha.

I know min-pins aren't considered as "aggressive by nature" as Rottweilers or Dobermans, but yes. I agree completely--it's down to the owner to train their dog/don't abuse them into becoming bad. They're all lovely breeds.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dawww! How cute! He looks like my dog if he jumped in some white paint from the neck down, hahaha.

I know min-pins aren't considered as "aggressive by nature" as Rottweilers or Dobermans, but yes. I agree completely--it's down to the owner to train their dog/don't abuse them into becoming bad. They're all lovely breeds.

THANKS!

Exactly. I walked down the street near my home a few days ago. I saw a female mini pinscher sniff anywhere. There were the owner somewhere. I decide to knee down and called her to come so I can pet to test to see if she shy away or showing an aggressive toward me like barking. She didn't show anything and just run toward me in excitement and laying down roll so she let me rubbed her chest. So cute. See ? Good owners means good dogs. That's simple.

Don't judge those dogs by appearance. That's false! Judge owner by looking at dogs to see if those are aggressive or not are the responsible of the owners. :)

Reactions: Chary

Gew

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
We had a Riesenschnauzer when I was just a kid. He was loud though so our redneck neighbors shot him at blank range. I'll never forget when my mum told me what had happened. I was so devastated.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 239121

Couldn't resist but still true!
But there are so many types, which is the whole point of this thread
You can have mechanically recovered pork
You can have mechanically recovered chicken
You can have mechanically recovered beef (or veal in some cases)
You can have mechanically recovered lamb for some of them
You can have mechanically recovered goat on one occasion I saw
You can have mechanically recovered combinations of any of the above -- shop I was in yesterday had beef flavoured mechanically recovered chicken and veal.
This is also before we get to the likes of spices and

*mechanically recovered = polite way of saying noses, lips and arseholes + whatever we squirted off the abattoir floor. Tastes good though and always a good answer to a militant vegetarian when they claim you waste the animal and only eat the "good" bits.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Natural selection will filter out those weak ones.
Chihuahua: Am I joke to you?

Anyway I love all kind of dogs. Except Chihuahua.

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Natural selection will filter out those weak ones.
Chihuahua: Am I joke to you?

Anyway I love all kind of dogs. Except Chihuahua.
There are plenty of abominations, be they small and ratty or otherwise, if survival of the fittest is the order of the day.

Think my favourite was I got a 1950s series of picture encyclopaedias but as I am too lazy to go grab a camera and them then for now

https://www.vintag.es/2019/04/then-and-now-dog-breeds.html

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can have mechanically recovered combinations of any of the above -- shop I was in yesterday had beef flavoured mechanically recovered chicken and veal.

*mechanically recovered = polite way of saying noses, lips and arseholes + whatever we squirted off the abattoir floor. Tastes good though and always a good answer to a militant vegetarian when they claim you waste the animal and only eat the "good" bits.

Thats why I don't eat hot dogs at all. Those people are sick and disgusting! *VOMIT*:wacko:

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its almost lunchtime
aac1361a2a68df499c7aa662d74719cc.jpg

but seriously, I love small dogs.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats why I don't eat hot dogs at all. Those people are sick and disgusting! *VOMIT*:wacko:

Then you've never had an Ambassador Old Fashioned or Natural Casing wiener. Delicious, you're completely missing out on the best dogs on the planet. Nothing whatsoever like Oscar Meyer, Bar S, Ballpark, Fun Dogs, Tom Sawyer, and all of those disgusting monstrosities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like ll no just s24