your favorite breed of dog?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you've never had an Ambassador Old Fashioned or Natural Casing wiener. Delicious, you're completely missing out on the best dogs on the planet. Nothing whatsoever like Oscar Meyer, Bar S, Ballpark, Fun Dogs, Tom Sawyer, and all of those disgusting monstrosities.

Good for you. Hahaha. I ate them at Red Sox baseball during my field trip from school a long time ago. Dont liked it and wont eat today. Here in Portugal and tried it for the first time last summer 2020:

hqdefault.jpg

Yuck! Dont liked it! Waste my money so I ate all of it, lol! Good thing that I don't have stomach aches, thought!

Don't see the problem myself.

Ok. :)

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good for you. Hahaha. I ate them at Red Sox baseball during my field trip from school a long time ago. Dont liked it and wont eat today. Here in Portugal and tried it for the first time last summer 2020:

View attachment 239180

Yuck! Dont liked it! Waste my money so I ate all of it, lol! Good thing that I don't have stomach aches, thought!

Ok.:)

How do I know that's an Ambassador? Also, wtf is all over that thing? Looks disgusting, like someone puked on it. How could you even taste the wiener to know if you liked it? It's drenched with way too much condiments. I wouldn't eat that.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I know that's an Ambassador? Also, wtf is all over that thing? Looks disgusting, like someone puked on it. How could you even taste the wiener to know if you liked it? It's drenched with way too much condiments. I wouldn't eat that.

Yeah but I want to know if it taste was the same as in America version. Indeed, they weren't. : )

D

Deleted-546533

Yeah but I want to know if it taste was the same as in America version. Indeed, they weren't. : )
Put some plastic wrapping over everything and it might taste more authentically American, you never know.

Back on topic, chi-spaniels (Cocker Spaniel/Chihuahua) are absolutely gorgeous. I was at my therapy session literally two weeks ago and one of the staff who runs the place where it is had her chi-spaniel Rosie with her... omg, I've never known a friendlier, cuter little bundle of joy ever and she was so soft AWAAAAA <3

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA