Zombie thread, RAAAGH

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
NAwwww had dstwo for years and never remember them teasing a major feature support months in advanced just to sell more cards and say it will be here soon. Gateway had no intention in using the exploit in the video and the fact that people can't see that it was a scam attempt to get new 3ds users to purchase the card.

I'm going to laugh when no release till mid to late March.
right now, the supercard dstwo+ and the promised n3ds exploit from gateway where announced around the same time, pretty sure the dstwo+ was slated for late December, then mid January, then by February, then start of February....basically the exact same "string people along" tactic as gateway....except at least gateway have said what they are offering so people know what to expect.....literally supercard have given people nothing at all to go on, except that they will almost certainly be copying gateway as they said 4.x only in December, then after the the gateway ultra release started claiming upto 9.2 support....still no feature list or nothing....people are silly to think either of these teams are going to be respectful, it all about money plain and simple

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, still wont be able to use my N3DS but my Zelda cover plates shipped today from Amazon.de. At least itll look badass haha.

B9-WmC5IAAEqyf6.png:large
Now that's what I call a real badass looking Zelda N3DS instead of the puke-like golden color of the official one.

Reactions: MrJason005

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
right now, the supercard dstwo+ and the promised n3ds exploit from gateway where announced around the same time, pretty sure the dstwo+ was slated for late December, then mid January, then by February, then start of February....basically the exact same "string people along" tactic as gateway....except at least gateway have said what they are offering so people know what to expect.....literally supercard have given people nothing at all to go on, except that they will almost certainly be copying gateway as they said 4.x only in December, then after the the gateway ultra release started claiming upto 9.2 support....still no feature list or nothing....people are silly to think either of these teams are going to be respectful, it all about money plain and simple

Naw, anyone who thought it would release before old stock was gone s not too bright..l stock is now pretty much gone, the DSTWO+ will be here in a matter of weeks.

No one knows what the card is so your speculation is flawed..... We won't know if it's a clone till release...

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dude gateway knew mii didn't work when they made the video, they aren't using the same exploit. Only reason they released the video was to sell cards to people who didn't know about gateways hype train bs... I expect more from a greek..

Show me a thread of hypetrain bs with SuperCard with 2000 pages if u include the old post.
Don't dodge my questions, I asked you to prove to me that Gateway is showing unfinished support by using an unfinished exploit, and you keep claiming without sources.
Also, I thought of something now. Smash worked, yes? But it uses Miis?
Hey man, did that 1.02 update work for you? I haven't tried it because I don't have any roms atm? probably when I have time to hunt down my hd full of roms.
Can't get the GBA ROMs working, but I haven't fully tested the MultiKernel.

Reactions: MichiS97

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't dodge my questions, I asked you to prove to me that Gateway is showing unfinished support by using an unfinished exploit, and you keep claiming without sources.

Dude read the entire thread again, it's been discussed numerous of times... Gateway is not using the mii exploit that they showed in the video because it breaks mii support which imo I don't care about. They knew mii's were broken when they made the video and if you really think they didn't then I guess you are a lost cause and forever a gateway fanboy.

Again they only released the video was to scam people into purchasing gateway... Shady tactic and as a consumer I don't appreciate it.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I thought of something now. Smash worked, yes? But it uses Miis?

Alright, I'll give it a go once I find a rom.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Naw, anyone who thought it would release before old stock was gone s not too bright..l stock is now pretty much gone, the DSTWO+ will be here in a matter of weeks.
there has been pretty much zero stock anywhere for the DSTWO for well over a month now, its not like this card was a replacement, they could of easily sold them side by side one for people who just want NDS roms, and one for people who want 3DS roms too......considering all resellers where out of DSTWO stock well over a month ago, that would mean that the supercard team probably stopped producing them over 2 months ago at least for all stock to be gone everywhere....there is even people looking to buy and nowhere has them, it was a pretty stupid strategy, like microsoft dropping xbox 360 support months before they even released the xbox one

idk, we will see but i very much doubt supercard will be much more than a gateway clone/copycat, and if gateway dont release n3ds support, supercard wont have it either

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dude read the entire thread again, it's been discussed numerous of times... Gateway is not using the mii exploit that they showed in the video because it breaks mii support which imo I don't care about. They knew mii's were broken when they made the video and if you really think they didn't then I guess you are a lost cause and forever a gateway fanboy.

Again they only released the video was to scam people into purchasing gateway... Shady tactic and as a consumer I don't appreciate it.
And you use that to your advantage claiming that this is a tactic against the customers to sell more units, and you still haven't proved that.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Nobody who can be called a credible source confirmed that there even was a mii exploit in the first place. SonyUSA knows nothing, Gary neither

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And you use that to your advantage claiming that this is a tactic against the customers to sell more units, and you still haven't proved that.

What reason would releasing a video showing features for an exploit they knew they wouldn't use? What is the reason of releasing this videos months in advanced when they fully knew they were going to try to find a new exploit and that it was going to take a long time not SOON..

Whatever man, if you want to blindly follow a company that cares nothing about its consumers then do so. Atleast SuperCard gives updates hear their release not months and months.

Nobody who can be called a credible source confirmed that there even was a mii exploit in the first place. SonyUSA knows nothing, Gary neither
Dude the video shows they launch the gateway through the mii app..

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah they have implied they had emunand available, yet breaking mii's would be an issue :huh:....nothing to stop mii's being broken in sysnand, and formatting once in emunand to fix them, i dont think anyone would care......im starting to doubt there ever was anyone testing any beta's outside the gateway team....and i guess what they had was a lot more broken than mii's not working

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What reason would releasing a video showing features for an exploit they knew they wouldn't use? What is the reason of releasing this videos months in advanced when they fully knew they were going to try to find a new exploit and that it was going to take a long time not SOON..

Whatever man, if you want to blindly follow a company that cares nothing about its consumers then do so. Atleast SuperCard gives updates hear their release not months and months.
And you STILL haven't proved that, You just go around in circles saying your opinion on the matter. I could also say that their HDD died with all the exploit progress they've been working on since the original Japanese New 3DS launch after they releaed the video, and they had to start over. See? I don't need a source.
Dude the video shows they launch the gateway through the mii app..
What a load of shit.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Replying to this thread is like posting a blog entry without comments enabled.
No one will make some sense nor talk in a proper and constructive way.

Is like talking to a wall, they sure are close-minded with non-sense.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And you STILL haven't proved that, You just go around in circles saying your opinion on the matter. I could also say that their HDD died with all the exploit progress they've been working on since the original Japanese New 3DS launch after they releaed the video, and they had to start over. See? I don't need a source.

What a load of shit.

Watch the tease video again why don't ya. Where do they go to launch the gateway?

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is your purpose here, white knight on a shiny armor?
anyone who bought a GW for N3DS is entitled to be pissed as much as they want.
it's been around 3 months since the god damn "look we have GW working on N3DS, it speaks more than a thousand words!" video and almost not a word about N3DS support since.
If it were some devs on a forum doing it for free there would be nothing to be angry about, but we paid 75US$ for a paperweight so far.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
And as always ENJOY! (the fucking wait)

You are right. You should be pissed. Be pissed at yourself for buying it based on no promises or guarantees.

You bought it, and Gateway sold it. So who is the stupid one?

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really sick of the fangirls.... I'm out... Il come back later when it's passed all the fangirls bed time.

You are all so blinded by your fanboyisim it's raeally disgusting. I would understand supporting a good product/team but gateway is a horrible team that never gives its consumers updates on how the progress is going, only to sell more of their cards.

Iv said it 1000 times, you guys obviously never owned a real quality flashcart like an everdrive, just these mass produced Chinese sub par quality cards.

Kids these days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1