Nintendo 3DS

Discussions about the Nintendo 3DS, first console with 3D gaming without glasses!

Popular threads in this forum

Newest Groups

Retro Texture Packs!

Public group by SadOrigami
  • Group member count 67
  • Group thread count 56
  • Group post count 90
  • Group photo count 4

HdPacks &texture packs android

Public group by C0meg3ts0me
  • Group member count 5
  • Group thread count 0
  • Group post count 0
  • Group photo count 0

🇹🇷 Türkiye

Public group by reha
  • Group member count 8
  • Group thread count 3
  • Group post count 15
  • Group photo count 4

Albums and Vinyl collections

Public group by K3Nv2
  • Group member count 8
  • Group thread count 0
  • Group post count 0
  • Group photo count 0

Integrated Graphics PC Gaming

Public group by Scarlet
  • Group member count 22
  • Group thread count 1
  • Group post count 8
  • Group photo count 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Custom domain will be linked to NeoCities. And just in case NeoCities shuts down, I'll move my site pages to the registrar.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, ok then why the custom domain? To make it easier to remember?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm also willing to host my downloads onto their CDN to make it far easier to access than MediaFire links lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, makes sense, considering the current url has your complex old username
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, And that, too.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I also am gonna add a Monero address as well, its anonymous and no fees involved.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Bitcoin isn't recommended for sending less than $500 because there's an additional fee involved for every transaction.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But hey, it exists(tm)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you need money both for your daily life and for manufacturing modchips?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I sell modchips sometimes, but quite rarely. And yes, I do need money that goes towards soldering equipment and hardware for projects alike.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm helping a friend out reverse engineer a Game Boy flashcart.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, don't wanna switch topics too fast but i'm making some sort of game in gdevelop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although I don't dedicate much time to it both because I am a procrastinator and because of school.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I sleep a lot. So that probably considers me as either lazy or a night owl? :unsure:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, why not both?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So real
    +1
  • WafflesMcDuff @ WafflesMcDuff:
    @SylverReZ - Maybe I'm being dumb. Where's the option for threaded chat? Or did you mean start a thread on the forum?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @WafflesMcDuff, Either start a thread in the other platforms and oldies, or reply to the thread you linked earlier.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @WafflesMcDuff, a thread on the forum
  • WafflesMcDuff @ WafflesMcDuff:
    I'll give it shot. I threw out my back last week and all I wanna do is lay on the couch and play some games and try to get my back to ctfo.
    Getting up and down to try to make this thing work is the opposite of what I wanted to be doing lol
    WafflesMcDuff @ WafflesMcDuff: I'll give it shot. I threw out my back last week and all I wanna do is lay on the couch and...