• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,717
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Go the Netherlands !!
grog.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
Some International Friendlies Weekend Scores

Saturday
New Zealand 1 - 0 Serbia
Spain 3 - 2 Saudi Arabia
Azerbaijan 1 - 3 Macedonia
Slovakia 1 - 1 Cameroon
Sweden 4 - 2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
Norway 2 - 1 Montenegro
Ukraine 3 - 2 Romania
U.A.E 3 - 2 Moldova
United States 2 - 1 Turkey
Iceland 4 - 0 Andorra
Venezuela 1 - 1 Canada
Hungary 0 - 3 Germany

Sunday

Japan 1 - 2 England
Tunisia 1 - 1 France
Chile 3 - 0 Israel
Mexico 5 - 1 Gambia
Chile 1 - 0 Northern Ireland
Paraguay 2 - 2 Ivory Coast
Belarus 1 - 0 South Korea
Nigeria 1 - 1 Colombia

D

Deleted User

OP
Just a reminder that the WORLD CUP starts Friday June 11 with the opening match of South Africa vs Mexico. I hope Mexico owns the hosts.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
diando said:
Just a reminder that the WORLD CUP starts Friday June 11 with the opening match of South Africa vs Mexico. I hope Mexico owns the hosts.

Ditto! I only hope the referees doesn't kill us like they usually do with the teams playing against the hosts.
Game is at 9am my time, we already have a whole party planned at the office, I can't imagine what we would do if we make it beyond quarterfinals.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
lagman said:
diando said:

Ditto! I only hope the referees doesn't kill us like they usually do with the teams playing against the hosts.
Game is at 9am my time, we already have a whole party planned at the office, I can't imagine what we would do if we make it beyond quarterfinals.

Yes, let's hope we can have a fair game, mexico isn't playing that bad lately, so maybe they can win that one and hopefully get a better result than last world cups...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico are playing pretty well so far. Missed a couple of good opportunities, and got beat by some great defending, but they're holding up well. Gutted about the disallowed goal! I'm hoping that they manage to put on in the net this half, it'd be nice to see them win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.