• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,534
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
New Zealand!

However much I wish we'll be lucky to even win one of the pool games. Although still excited first time we've qualified for FIFA World Cup in quite a while haha.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ENGLAND

toot.gif
grog.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
On the subject of Argentina.
I do not think one man (Messi) can change a team. If Argentina wants to win it has to be a great team effort because them, like France, almost did not qualify.

Also (random) Brazil (hosts) gets a by in the 2014 World Cup maintaining easily being the only country to play in every World Cup Finals. Also there hosting the Olympics in 2016.(How lucky are they)
yay.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I want to say Spain, but lately many players are having serious injuries that could seriously affect their performance (Fabregas, Torres, Iniesta, Xavi is also in the brink of injury, etc.)
They might have to bring players like Barcelona's Pedro Rodriguez or some other young ones.

Still, my vote goes to Spain, but if it happens it'll give a heart attack every single game throughout the World Cup to 40 million people.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Italy
toot.gif

...I hope
laugh.gif

Yes, I know they're exactly top notch anymore... but we can hope
smile.gif

The biggest problem with Italy these days is the age of the players, they need to introduce alot more younger players for the future. I know they have a few good ones but show use more in that ageing team
smile.gif

Scotland are knocked out , So I'm just hoping I see good matches as I will be watching every game.

I hope henry breaks his arms though after doing that to Ireland.

B

ball2012003

OP
Spain
Mexico(will never happen but still going for them)
Italy
Argentina
England

D

Deleted User

OP
I hope Henry will pay for his hand-balling sins. Ireland should have been in the World Cup.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
Fernando Torres. That is all.

ahahah torres is a shite poacher

he won't even be fit with his glass legs

guiza and villa are a better partnership

anyway i have a feeling we will see the african teams cause a few upsets, and the winner will also be unexpected. argentina or england dare i say

D

Deleted User

OP
Is there anyway to make this thread the official "2010 FIFA WORLD CUP" thread?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Llama Riot said:
So hey since all of you are picking Spain etc., just who was that last team to put Spain in there place?

rolleyes.gif

True, but if they really wanted to win that silly cup, they would have won.
But I was amazed the USA got that far and could play so good.
If you had another country like Cameroon or so in your group, you wouldn't even survive the group stage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol