Homebrew 3DS Update 10.3.0-28 released

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I meant "it's not out of the question" :)

here's a video I made a while ago. it still applies even on 10.3 though (there won't be a slider if you're on 10.3)

I hope it's not mainly audio based because... Something to do with speakers. I can't use my speakers! :D They're broken.... Yeah.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Though there are people saying they brick their 2ds because of a message saying to turn on/off the 3d slider, or something like that

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's not mainly audio based because... Something to do with speakers. I can't use my speakers! :D They're broken.... Yeah.
nothing at all.
Though there are people saying they brick their 2ds because of a message saying to turn on/off the 3d slider, or something like that
that's if they downgrade MSET to 4.x (or anything below 6.x).

Reactions: Arubaro

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you mean " Nothing at all " to my audio trouble or to your video...?
there's nothing audio-related to trying to get homebrew running.

anyway, I just want to state again that downgrading is pretty safe if you have the correct update files (in your case, 9.2.0-20U for Old3DS?). I've helped various others and also downgraded three of my systems and absolutely no issues.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
there's nothing audio-related to trying to get homebrew running.

anyway, I just want to state again that downgrading is pretty safe if you have the correct update files (in your case, 9.2.0-20U for Old3DS?). I've helped various others and also downgraded three of my systems and absolutely no issues.
Okay, well, I meant the video you linked into your message. I cannot hear. I was meaning that I hope your video you posted isn't audio based because I can't hear anything...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, well, I meant the video you linked into your message. I cannot hear. I was meaning that I hope your video you posted isn't audio based because I can't hear anything...
I don't speak in the video I linked to you, so I think it's the perfect one then

yoquesejeje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mmm this new firmware from nintendo smells bad, i recommend the people who wants to downgrade , do it now before this new firmware is out, becouse if you mess up downgrading you have to enter recovery and upgrade to the latest firmware again, (i manage to downgrade from 10.3 to 9.2 old 3ds on my seond try), and if this new firmware block something like sysupdater or hax or all the good things that we got now, well a bad downgrading could be fatal. its my opinion.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

3rdamention

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to downgrade o-o i have the files not sure how to get the downgrade going any help?

Well, if you have a New3ds, you can use this tutorial.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/easiest-way-to-downgrade-your-new-3ds-3ds-down-to-9-2.409037/

I am a total noob, but this worked perfectly for me, first try, without any issues. Now remember, this is for the New3ds. The main thing is make sure when you ARE downgrading, that you download the correct firmware for your system. So if you have a New3ds, you have to make sure you download firmware for the New3ds and not firmware for the Old3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1