Homebrew 3dsHaxTool 3.0

Nomi20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone! (That's right this is not a dead project)

I am back with Version 3.0 of 3dsHaxTool! What this adds is a new easy to use UI without all the fuctions built in! (AKA 100% Less batch files!) I have also added a new Bootloader! Fastboot3DS!
The reason this is so late is because I have been very busy with school.
I have one problem with this right now. You have to put it in the C:// drive. It is because that is the way everything is configured but soon I will make sure you can put it on your desktop and it will work the same!
You will also need to have a Homebrew Entry point in 11.4.
-----------------------------------------
Download link
https://mega.nz/#!8mAWlZpI!g5pbUAW06o_IsTI3Vk4o0oLcGJDhTSa5sUtMkv54KEw

Here is a GIF.

e9db987d17462a73c04bbb3a4a53a929.gif

e9db987d17462a73c04bbb3a4a53a929

CREDIT:
Fastboot3DS
-d0k3
-derrekr
-profi200

B9S
-SciesM
-Normmatt
: Theorizing the NDMA overwite exploit.
-TuxSH: Help implementing bootrom payloads.
-Luma3DS: Codebase used in the stage 2 FIRM loader.
Luma
@AuroraWright and @TuxSH. Creating Luma!
  • @TiniVi who suggested how to find a way to detect an A9LH environment, and figured out screen deinit.
  • @delebile who provided the FIRM writes blocking patch and the new reboot patch (which was then also heavily revised/cleaned up by @mid-kid of CakesFW), and provided the LayeredFS implementation (which was improved by @svanheulen).
  • @Dark-samus, @b1l1s, @Normmatt, @delebile and other contributors who figured out screen init.
  • @mid-kid of CakesFW who wrote the string/character printing code.
  • @Steveice10 and others who found the AGB and TWL FIRM patches.
  • @yifanlu who wrote the 3ds_injector loader replacement, which is bundled in the CFW and allows for ARM11 userland patching.
  • Gelex from #cakey who helped debugging a very nasty bug in the early stages of 5.0 development.
  • @Steveice10 who provided the UNITINFO patch.
  • @habbbe who gave the idea for the new payload naming.
  • @reworks who implemented the original PIN code.
  • @subv who provided the modules patch and the SVC access patch.
  • @DarkMatterCore who provided the original code for supporting non-Gateway multiple EmuNANDs.
  • @SciresM who provided the 1.x and 2.x NATIVE_FIRM signature patch and dumped the dev unit secret sector keys.
  • @adibsurani who provided the region free Download Play patch.
  • squee666/izy who made the new icon for the project.

------------------------------------
Have a great day or night!

Last edited by Nomi20,

CoolJoey244

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice idea and execution! One thing I'd add is a option to open 3ds.guide (or other steps) after the click of the b9s button.

Nomi20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, how is this an improvement on OCS? It can download the files right on the 3DS, without needing a computer to download them.
What if you are in a spot without your 3ds say School or your friends house :) put this on a usb or sd and they can have CFW and Homebrew too! :3

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What if you are in a spot without your 3ds say School or your friends house :) put this on a usb or sd and they can have CFW and Homebrew too! :3
If you don't have a 3DS then why would you need the files?
Edit: I see what you mean. But they would need a computer. With OCS they only need the 3dsx file, no computer needed.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you don't have a 3DS then why would you need the files?
Edit: I see what you mean. But they would need a computer. With OCS they only need the 3dsx file, no computer needed.
The problem may be that some people doesn't know how to use Soundhax, and with this "should be easier for those".
Also... this could be in some cases more fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1