Hacking 6.2.0 Key Generation could (POSSIBLY) be UNCRACKABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You have to connect to the eShop to unlock the game tho. Think about it a bit harder
I said pre-load but unlocked with the key extracted from the xci, read my comment again

"however to unlock it you must wait for the release day and connect to internet which require update "

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said pre-load but unlocked with the key extracted from the xci, read my comment again

"however to unlock it you must wait for the release day and connect to internet which require update "
the xci does not have title key
where did you get that nonsense from?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cant dump nsp because cfw doesnt work at all, and they changed the way encryption works
Don't know what you guys are smoking but it is indeed possible as long as whatever you're dumping isn't encrypted with masterkey 7 (or whatever one is used on firmware 6.2). Someone from WarezNX was able to dump games on firmware 6.2 because dumping eShop titles is done from RCM, not CFW.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I said pre-load but unlocked with the key extracted from the xci
If it doesn't have the titlekey then what does it have to make the game work?
Disclaimer: I am not an expert nor do I actually know how it works under the hood, I am just going by what I've read here on GBATemp.

NSPs are titlekey encrypted.
But XCIs (and update NSPs afaik) are "standard crypto", i.e. not titlekey encrypted, as stated here:
"standard crypto" (like the XCI/cartridge games) instead of the "ticket rights" usually used for eShop titles.

That quote is actually from a thread that has a guide to remove the fake ticket from NSPs, turning it into "standard crypto" NSP (ala update NSPs, which do not require fake tickets to work).

But of course, to decrypt the .nsx preload into an .nsp, you need the titlekey.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, if you don't know what you are talking about don't post like you are telling people the truth...because you are talking BS...

1) Wait until someone dumps the physical Card (XCI Format) or dump it yourself (requires SX OS as far as I know)
2) Grab that XCI File
3) Throw it into any XCI2NSP program
4) Install the NSP on your < 6.1 Switch
5) Use your CFW of choice and enjoy the game

Where exactly did you *need* SX OS to play your *backup* again?
you may *need* someone to use SX OS to dump the Cartridge Image (.XCI)...but everybody can convert that Image to an installable "eShop Version" (.NSP) and use their CFW of choice.
What makes you think SX is required to dump cartridges :P

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Unless you have sx os or bought the game you wont be able to play it. Its not that hard...

Actually not really, while an option its not the only one

Please, if you don't know what you are talking about don't post like you are telling people the truth...because you are talking BS...

1) Wait until someone dumps the physical Card (XCI Format) or dump it yourself (requires SX OS as far as I know)
2) Grab that XCI File
3) Throw it into any XCI2NSP program
4) Install the NSP on your < 6.1 Switch
5) Use your CFW of choice and enjoy the game

Where exactly did you *need* SX OS to play your *backup* again?
you may *need* someone to use SX OS to dump the Cartridge Image (.XCI)...but everybody can convert that Image to an install able "eShop Version" (.NSP) and use their CFW of choice.

Your mostly right I think however to my understanding, XCI's can be made in any CFW, thought I'm not sure if the GC update with 4.0 would affect it in anyway. So I would assume if you wanted you could use a cart Dumper (WAIN, SX Dumper) to dump the card on any firmware (CFW: Atmosphere, SX OS, ReiNX) , use a XCI Converter (XCI2NSP), then install it with a NSP installer (Tinfoil, SX OS).

So While SX OS is an option for all parts (and free to use for everything apart from XCI loading) there are a few options for all parts and they are just the programs I could think of off the top of my head.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disclaimer: I am not an expert nor do I actually know how it works under the hood, I am just going by what I've read here on GBATemp.

NSPs are titlekey encrypted.
But XCIs (and update NSPs afaik) are "standard crypto", i.e. not titlekey encrypted, as stated here:

That quote is actually from a thread that has a guide to remove the fake ticket from NSPs, turning it into "standard crypto" NSP (ala update NSPs, which do not require fake tickets to work).

But of course, to decrypt the .nsx preload into an .nsp, you need the titlekey.
NSPs aren’t titlekey encrypted, the NCAs inside of them are ;)
(Also NSPs aren’t even used for retail games at all normally kek)

And update NCAs do have titlekey encryption

Tumoche

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Don't know what you guys are smoking but it is indeed possible as long as whatever you're dumping isn't encrypted with masterkey 7 (or whatever one is used on firmware 6.2). Someone from WarezNX was able to dump games on firmware 6.2 because dumping eShop titles is done from RCM, not CFW.
Oh ok i was wrong, i didnt know how you dump nsps, i only dumped cart to xci to nsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo