Country
Saudi Arabia
http://www.ace3ds.com/ace-ns-product.html

acens_1.jpg
acens_2.jpg
acens_3.jpg
acens_4.jpg

Features
  • Work on all Nintendo Switch system versions. (yah, i doubt that)
  • Supports payload.bin directly, Maximum up to 6 payload.
  • Built-in 3 payloads: ATMOSPHERE,REINX and SXOS, easy to switch by pressing button.
  • Easy Management-It will be immediately recognized as a USB flash drive when connect to PC.
  • Good compatibility, supports WINDOWS,MAC OS and LINUX system.
  • Firmware updatable.
it seems they still use the same RCMclip from another company but that RCM jig is actually really good.

it looks like the R4S dongle, but with easy button the change the paylod, thats nice
is there a dongle that looks like that in aliexpress?

Prices around $18-$19

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: astrocapsule

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
fwiw when these companies say system versions, they mean system firmwares on vulnerable units. It's poorly worded but I'm fairly sure they used the same line on their other dongle.
i know that, they should say it works only on the unpatched units only.

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This looks quite nice actually. Question is.. caps, or battery? How long does it take to charge and how many times can use it between charges? Wasn't the previous version one that could never hold a charge and only could be used once, before having to charge it again?

Phantasia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Seems to be caps based on their description:
1. Power on Nintendo Switch and insert AceNS Loader to Switch. Led will flash white after 10 seconds of charging.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This looks quite nice actually. Question is.. caps, or battery? How long does it take to charge and how many times can use it between charges? Wasn't the previous version one that could never hold a charge and only could be used once, before having to charge it again?
I was reading somewhere (I can't remember where) that it now has two buttons: - and +

One button is the same function as the old button, and the other one is a power off/on button.

So I guess the problem was just as I was thinking in that other thread, the caps aren't bad, but the dongle itself never turns off and thus drains any stored charge within minutes.

Can't really verify if this info is correct though, as I don't have this new dongle to confirm.

But then again, in that email that guy got directly from Ace3DS in the XKit thread, they say the new AceNS version uses batteries.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xkits-rcm-clip-dongle-jig-is-10.518090/page-9#post-8365044
So who knows.

Last edited by bundat,

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's battery
Seems to be caps based on their description:
1. Power on Nintendo Switch and insert AceNS Loader to Switch. Led will flash white after 10 seconds of charging.
It's a battery based
$19
I was reading somewhere (I can't remember where) that it now has two buttons: - and +

One button is the same function as the old button, and the other one is a power off/on button.

So I guess the problem was just as I was thinking in that other thread, the caps aren't bad, but the dongle itself never turns off and thus drains any stored charge within minutes.

Can't really verify if this info is correct though, as I don't have this new dongle to confirm.

But then again, in that email that guy got directly from Ace3DS in the XKit thread, they say the new AceNS version uses batteries.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xkits-rcm-clip-dongle-jig-is-10.518090/page-9#post-8365044
So who knows.
They said it uses a battery.

Well, at least according to this site
http://www.oznds.net/blog/archives/6288

"Longer standby time: With bulit-in battery, lasting about half a year."

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: bundat

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks pretty good, especially with the multiple payload option. Although I am not exactly sure if that's worth it for most people (let's be honest - we all usually just stick to one cfw).

I am pretty happy with my NS-atmosphere and sx pro. Of the two, I like using the ns atmosphere because of the longer battery life and also the fact that the jig can be stored inside the dongle.

Reactions: aos10

timxirish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God this looks amazing, at least on paper anyway. Then again, I've only begun to dive into Switch hacks... But at least in my opinion, this looks in every way superior to the SX Gear. Just maybe not as stylish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)