Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp launches today

unnamed.png

Despite claiming that the Animal Crossing mobile game would release on November 22, it seems Nintendo has allowed the game to release slightly ahead of schedule. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is now downloadable on both the Google Play and App Store, in North America, UK, Japan, and Australia. Servers appear to be fluctuating between working and resulting in error messages. The game is always-online, so you must have a constant connection to play it.

:arrow: Google Play Store
:arrow: App Store

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like every other A.C. game. No challenge and boring. Kinda like pokejunk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This game is barely like the actual Animal Crossing games, though I wouldn't really expect anyone who uses Tapatalk to be deeply informed much about anything.

LunarQueen626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I actually like this game and I don't really use the leaf tickets...I earned them from the missions to get KK's chair but besides that, they don't really have much of an use for me.

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is barely like the actual Animal Crossing games, though I wouldn't really expect anyone who uses Tapatalk to be deeply informed much about anything.
What does using Tapatalk have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Nalaflow3rs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I been playing this a lot recently, I got to level 13 on it -v- Got a few of my favourite villagers aswell! :> it doesn't feel to grabby for money since the waiting times feel like the actual game at some points and I'm pretty fine with that o: also Leaf Tickets are given a lot so It's not a issue -v-

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm gonna come out of the closet: I like this game. I like the fact it is designed not to be played for hours on end. But I should also mention that I like Chain Chronicle....well... as I live in Japan...cellphone games are constantly put in your face so I've tried quite a few. And I will say this one is fun. Although I haven't seen Patch/Stitches yet...I really want him! I just got Momoko/ Peanut.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: