Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
Space Lasers for instance go blame both Nikola Tesla and Adolf Hitler.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok conspiracy deniers, EXPLAIN THIS
FB_IMG_1713092544999.jpg

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
And people say *I* am a conspiracy theorist? I mean look at this madness.

god I hate this world. I am more of a victim than anything and people might think that Luke is something like a montauk boy or whatever.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And people say *I* am a conspiracy theorist? I mean look at this madness.

god I hate this world. I am more of a victim than anything and people might think that Luke is something like a montauk boy or whatever.
I guess that for instance internet curiosity replaced so-called remote viewing nowadays…etc.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I guess that for instance internet curiosity replaced so-called remote viewing nowadays…etc.
How can people even compare me to you when you say such nonsense? Just because they don't understand what I am saying as its sometimes too above their league. However with you they might understand even if its not making much sense otherwise. its just not fair

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See some new 830gb builds that should work on the cheaper ones
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    For your steam deck ken?
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: