Spectremint

OP
Trophies
Website
spectremint.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Back in 2021, Atlus announced a mobile RPG called "Code Name X" with generally a lot of mystery surrounding it, only having a roughly minute long teaser for the entire game. However, today, the company announced through an official Weibo page that this game is now a new entry in the Persona franchise, specifically taking place in the universe of Persona 5 with a new cast of characters, called Persona 5X. No word on any release dates yet, however the first playtest in China will be happening later this month, and the game will be released on Android, iOS, and Windows. You can watch the trailer for the game below.

Source:
Weibo, The Verge

Last edited by Spectremint,
Reactions: Viorlu

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've seen the trailer, and damn does it look good there...but WHY MOBILE
That just reeks of monetisation, which would suck for a goddamn Persona game.

Also, tangentially related Atlus, but when Persona 6 out plz - I think we've all had enough 5 now. We had the base game, the expanded game, the dancing game, the Persona Q game, the weird spin-off game (for P3 and 4 that was Arena and Arena Ultimax; for 5 it's Strikers), and now this.
I think that's enough 5, don't you?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've seen the trailer, and damn does it look good there...but WHY MOBILE
That just reeks of monetisation, which would suck for a goddamn Persona game.

Also, tangentially related Atlus, but when Persona 6 out plz - I think we've all had enough 5 now. We had the base game, the expanded game, the dancing game, the Persona Q game, the weird spin-off game (for P3 and 4 that was Arena and Arena Ultimax; for 5 it's Strikers), and now this.
I think that's enough 5, don't you?
It's mobile because of monetization system. Kinda like Deemo Reborn was a console game, but Deemo II is mobile only. Yet it still a decent playtrough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have bunch of pi's. I even have a 5 in my arcade cab already, (Retropie)