Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Warmboot in the sense of a warmboot exploit allowing us to start the CFW should still happen up to 3.0.0 in a foreseeable future, possibly even up to 4.1 later.

I thought 1.0.0 was originally ment to be coming out with the release of Atmosphere, seeing as Jamais Vu is unique to 1.0.0 and Deja Vu is up to 4.1.0

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thought 1.0.0 was originally ment to be coming out with the release of Atmosphere, seeing as Jamais Vu is unique to 1.0.0 and Deja Vu is up to 4.1.0
Iirc SciresM said he planned to release warmboot solutions up to 3.0.0 on release of atmosphere, but didn't plan on developing them on 4.1 even though exploits have been found. Maybe the solutions he's developing use Jamais Vu and Pegaswitch ? That would be weird though since pegaswitch relies on connecting to a server, so it wouldn't really be untethered.

Last edited by LeMageFro,

Bumblecito

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Iirc SciresM said he planned to release warmboot solutions up to 3.0.0 on release of atmosphere, but didn't plan on developing them on 4.1 even though exploits have been found. Maybe the solutions he's developing use Jamais Vu and Pegaswitch ? That would be weird though since pegaswitch relies on connecting to a server, so it wouldn't really be untethered.
Source? Any screenshot or something?

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Warmboot yes, but SciresM himself said that he got the exploit on 3.0.2 working on 4.x.
The warmboot will use deja vu, and we don't know the details yet.
Btw, jamais vu is already explained, there are just 0 implementation of it.

Bumblecito

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Scires stated that BY HIS PART / FROM HIMSELF , he wont implement coldboot, just warmboot. and thats it.

I know that, it's just that this previous post confused me.
Iirc SciresM said he planned to release warmboot solutions up to 3.0.0 on release of atmosphere, but didn't plan on developing them on 4.1 even though exploits have been found...

Last edited by Bumblecito,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well 1.0 was supposed to have coldboot very soon, I guess that's probably why no one even cares talking about a warmboot exploit when we are talking about FW 1.0...

I don't think is that any warmboot above FW1.0 will be released in the day atmosphere is released, but we never know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Whats wong Xdqwerty?