Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting you ready for Switch 2, slowly making your Switch slower and slower until you are dying to update to Switch 2
isnt that what apple does with their iphones?

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, how to you extract the new keys after lockpin has been taken down ?
I have a backup of LockpickRCM [v1.9.10].bin but I wonder if it still can get new released keys (if there is/will be any).

There a github for someone else with an updated version of Lockpick_RCM that dumps 17.0.0 keys. I have just done mine :)

Google Mudkip github

Last edited by Dave_Chad,
Reactions: BigOnYa

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,but where can't i find the link for the sigpatches for the new atmosphere and firmware 17.0.0?

Karoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Yeah, so I thought let's remove all CFW and start over, clean and fresh. I removed everything, cleared caches, formatted sd card an did a factory reset. And then I thought, let's update to the latest version so I have nice good start. Did not know about 17.0.0 not being 'cracked' yet so I'm stuck on OFW 17.0.0 now, haha. Oh well, I can wait so not a big deal but lesson learned haha.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, so I thought let's remove all CFW and start over, clean and fresh. I removed everything, cleared caches, formatted sd card an did a factory reset. And then I thought, let's update to the latest version so I have nice good start. Did not know about 17.0.0 not being 'cracked' yet so I'm stuck on OFW 17.0.0 now, haha. Oh well, I can wait so not a big deal but lesson learned haha.
If you are able to boot into Atmosphère you can use daybreak to downgrade to 16.0.1

Reactions: Blythe93

Karoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
If you are able to boot into Atmosphère you can use daybreak to downgrade to 16.0.1
That would be possible, but I erased the SD card so it's a legit Stock Switch now, haha. But no worries, I hardly use it. I played Super Mario Wonder at a gaming convention and I saw it was leaked so I wanted to play but my Switch was very cluttered so I wanted to start fresh and then I made the mistake but since I hardly use it, I can wait on the full AMS release :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the...