Waze0613

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Folllowing his latest tweet :

It seems that @SciresM has seriously started working on a CFW implementation.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere

It shouldn’t be long before we get all the elements for hacking our Switches !

Quite impressive Michael !

Last edited by Quantumcat,

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folllowing his latest tweet :

https://twitter.com/sciresm/status/874660344408440832

It seems that @SciresM has seriously started working on a CFW implementation.

https://github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX

It shouldn’t be long before we get all the elements for hacking our Switches !

Quite impressive Michael !

Ahh, I hadn't planned on making a thread about this.

Anyway, yes, my focus will be shifting towards spending all my time working on Atmosphere until it's usable (with a diversion to get a publically usable jamais vu PoC once some of the basic building blocks are in place).

I've put up a roadmap in the issues/projects section -- all of my development will be open source and done via commits to that repo. I don't want a repeat of previous consoles where CFWs get worked on behind closed doors before their initial releases -- all of atmosphere's broken, WIP code will be available as it's written.

Looking forward to working on atmosphere :)

Last edited by SciresM,

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway, yes, my focus will be shifting towards spending all my time working on Atmosphere until it's usable (with a diversion to get a publically usable jamais vu PoC once some of the basic building blocks are in place).

I've put up a roadmap in the issues/projects section -- all of my development will be open source and done via commits to that repo. I don't want a repeat of previous consoles where CFWs get worked on behind closed doors before their initial releases -- all of atmosphere's broken, WIP code will be available as it's written.

Thanks in advance! You are amazing, dude.

Reactions: momin

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Amazing. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Please I have random question.

after getting a fully CFW can we run dolphin on switch?

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I look forward to looking at the code and watching the progress. Would like to try and compile something some time too but need to setup an environment.

Reactions: theMille

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You are the most awesome dude here, you should make live stream on some of your work like hedg , so we can see scires on the move

porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

We do not often see a mentality like yours nowadays, congratulations;)
Thank you very much for the work done and put to the benefit of the community.
I prefer to give a donation to people like you who work without asking anyone... Hardmod ... hummm

Last edited by porto,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
just want to ask question, its been a year since switch release, i just want to ask whats the most common firmware im going to get if i bought a switch today? thanks...

Reactions: Cosmic_Link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you