Emulation BatchFw V22 : enhance CEMU's settings and game's profile import

Laf111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
https://www.reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/lsauul/v22_enhance_cemus_settings_and_games_profile/

22/02/2021 V22 :
opt : enhance settings and game profile import process
opt : enhance scaling accuracy in V2 graphic packs completion
add : Wii-U files format conversion script (need JNUSTool setup completed)
WUD <-> WUX, WUW,WUD -> WUP, WUX, WUD -> RPX, WUP -> RPX
if targeted format is RPX :
- you can choose to keep the WUP package (for example, add it directly on a SDCard for a future installation on your Wii-U)
- the game is installed automatically and if an active network is found on the next/first run available upadte and DLC will be detected. Use 'Wii-U Games\Update Games.lnk' shortcut to download and install them automatically.

add : import new cache (titleId.bin) if old cache (shaderCacheId.bin) is not found (better than nothing for versions of CEMU earlier than 1.16)
add : use titleId in gamesLibrary.log to track GFX packs completion status. Fix some completion status computation failure for some games
add : FPS CAP packs also when FPS++ is detected (BOTW, only sync monitors refresh rates presets)
add : use a game profile template based on last version of CEMU in LaunchGame and WizardFirstLaunch systematically
fix : remove the _BatchFW_Controller_Profiles folder (now using a template for all games)
fix : remove winmerge and the game profile diff step when importing game's profile (simplify wizard process)
fix : shortcuts to en/disable the progress bar are now always created
Warning : using the progress bar double the launching times
fix : regression on scaling V2 packs instanciated from existant one

13/02/2021 V21-9 :
opt : reduce launching time (33%)
opt : rework the gfx packs handling : considering now the version of CEMU used to define the range of the GFX pack versions to be selected. Older packs are completed when needed.
add : rework the extra slots handler scripts

add : fix and enhance the documentation of GFX packs handling in BatchFw
add : filter on the mods selected using the version of CEMU launched (range of GFX pack versions)
add : secure all rarExe process calls (in other thread to let the operation complete if a KILL signal is sent)
fix : force api = 0 in settings. xml when importing for v < 1.16 from v > 1.16 (Vulkan is not suported)
fix : some issues when launching old version of CEMU with GFX packs V4 and V6 mixed (that is the case in the offcial repository)
fix : Sonic Lost Word FPS cap effect behavior (NOEF) in Wii-U title database

https://github.com/Laf111/CEMU-Batch-Framework

Download

Reactions: E1ite007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs