OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dangy said:
Hells Malice said:
Dangy said:
I don't support bullying but it's not a big deal. If you get bullied, do something about it or suck it up. No one cares, and the people who do shouldn't.

Is it your goal in life to never make a good post, ever?
If so you're doing a great job.

EDIT: I guess I should say, you at least said something valid. That is "do something about it"
The rest of your post just showed how retarded and ignorant you are, which is typical of any of your posts about anything to do with anything.

Looks like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.

He's right. All you do is just make idiotic posts as if everything is easy and everybody is the same, and everything is black and white.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolvenreign said:
Heh.

Bullying plagued me throughout elementary school. I was always the different one, just different because I was the only one that didn't go to preschool with the rest of the kids. So I was an easy target.

Well, one day in the fourth grade, I believe it was sometime in September, I took my recorder (the flute-like instrument) out to the playground. I had always had a fear of open heights, and that day, I had tried to conquer it using the monkey bars.

The other kids were watching, of course, waiting for me to fail. And fail I did, falling flat on my face, literally. So while I lay there in the dirt, wood chips poking my eyes, the only sense I had were my ears, which were thankfully still above ground. What I did I hear, then? Laughing. All their laughter, all their amusement at my expense.

Something broke inside me that day. Real or imagined, I felt strength beginning to burn inside my stomach. My whole body tightened up as mental images of a small, beaten puppy growing into a vicious, rabid rottweiler filled my soul. My darkness had been unleashed, and with it...my musical "talent".

Slowly, I rose, the pipe in my mouth. I looked from one kid to the next, they were still laughing. So I swung at the nearest kid, dislocating his jaw with the force of the instrument alone. It was there that time seemed to freeze. For once, they were running from ME. Ran they did, as fast as their feet would take them. But like the many years I had suffered under their yolk, I never left their side.

As I gave chase, I looked around the playground. The other kids from various grades seemed to rush around the scene, attracted like a flood of magnets, a swarm of maggots. As I passed each kid, I played a note. "A", as I swung at one's neck. "B", as I stuck another's nose. Each seemed paralyzed, frozen in place, while my unstruck victims continued to run.

On and on it went, until I came across my most brutal aggressor. Joshua Hicks, I remember his name being. Oh, how long it seemed that I played that note, where I held all the holes and blew as hard as I could, exhaling as I chased him to the edge of the playground. I could feel it, retribution creeping up on me like a sweatdrop.

At last, his reckoning came. A swift hit into his teeth, a bash into his eyeballs, a golf swing right into his crotch...on and on the beating went, until at last the principal had to tear me away.

Made the Zionsville papers, it did. Forevermore, I was painted as a brutal barbarian, my aggression labeled "unwarranted". I was treated like a war criminal until at last I was pushed into being home schooled.

So here I am, after all these years, recounting a tale from the most beautifully dead of times.

Bullying?

They can pay the piper.
Your kids are never allowed to play with my kids.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
He's right. All you do is just make idiotic posts as if everything is easy and everybody is the same, and everything is black and white.

I'm trying to get you to understand, if you commit suicide you're a loser, and you're weak. You've yet to come up with anything to counter my statement.

Bullies are just giving people a realistic expectation of what the world is really like. This world is rife with conflict, it's full of people that don't agree. It's fully of people that hate each other, and will, ocationally, get violent. You gotta learn how to deal with this stuff when you're a teenage. If you shelter people from this stuff during their formative years, they're never going to know how to deal with these sorts of situations.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
I'm trying to get you to understand, if you commit suicide you're a loser, and you're weak. You've yet to come up with anything to counter my statement.

Bullies are just giving people a realistic expectation of what the world is really like.
Because you know what the world is really like, right?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood Fetish said:
Dangy said:

Bullies are just giving people a realistic expectation of what the world is really like.

For the most part, yes.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
Maplemage said:
Now you shall call him: Zangief kid!
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/zangief-kid
And then the bully was a loner while the hero was recruiting a group.
A hero has risen!

Dude....
blink.gif

....................win.

That's generally my tactic when dealing with people giving me crap. Ignore them until they expose their weak spots then strike so hard they suddenly regret ever annoying me.

It's different if other people are being bullied though. If you attack my friends I will show no mercy. I'll put anyone on their ass. Or in hospital if you deserve it.

Oddly the last time I was truly 'bullied' was years ago when one of the local morons decided to test my fighting skills. Caught me coming out of the art department in college and pushed me up against the wall. He was no threat, I took one look at him and knew I could defeat him with no effort at any time, so I didn't even respond. So he went to punch me full force in the face. All I did was move my head to one side and let him break his knuckles on the brick wall behind me.
ph34r.gif
. Dumbass. Nobody bothered me after that since the word around school was for once true, in that I'd defeated the 'hardest' kid in school without even moving.

Try to remember that a lot of bullies lash out against the world as a way of coping with some deep inner pain at home. They're generally pretty stupid because they never focus on anything, so it's pretty easy to pull tricks like this.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Talking with bullies does not work. You have to treat them the same way the treat you. All this awareness and discussion bullshit does not work. (Note: I am not saying not to tell anyone, just do not victimize yourself. It does not work in the long run.) It builds false relationships and does not get at the root of the problem. The bully needs to learn to handle their own domestic problems. School is for learning. Not a place for venting your problems.
cool.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wolvenreign said:
Heh.

Bullying plagued me throughout elementary school. I was always the different one, just different because I was the only one that didn't go to preschool with the rest of the kids. So I was an easy target.

Well, one day in the fourth grade, I believe it was sometime in September, I took my recorder (the flute-like instrument) out to the playground. I had always had a fear of open heights, and that day, I had tried to conquer it using the monkey bars.

The other kids were watching, of course, waiting for me to fail. And fail I did, falling flat on my face, literally. So while I lay there in the dirt, wood chips poking my eyes, the only sense I had were my ears, which were thankfully still above ground. What I did I hear, then? Laughing. All their laughter, all their amusement at my expense.

Something broke inside me that day. Real or imagined, I felt strength beginning to burn inside my stomach. My whole body tightened up as mental images of a small, beaten puppy growing into a vicious, rabid rottweiler filled my soul. My darkness had been unleashed, and with it...my musical "talent".

Slowly, I rose, the pipe in my mouth. I looked from one kid to the next, they were still laughing. So I swung at the nearest kid, dislocating his jaw with the force of the instrument alone. It was there that time seemed to freeze. For once, they were running from ME. Ran they did, as fast as their feet would take them. But like the many years I had suffered under their yolk, I never left their side.

As I gave chase, I looked around the playground. The other kids from various grades seemed to rush around the scene, attracted like a flood of magnets, a swarm of maggots. As I passed each kid, I played a note. "A", as I swung at one's neck. "B", as I stuck another's nose. Each seemed paralyzed, frozen in place, while my unstruck victims continued to run.

On and on it went, until I came across my most brutal aggressor. Joshua Hicks, I remember his name being. Oh, how long it seemed that I played that note, where I held all the holes and blew as hard as I could, exhaling as I chased him to the edge of the playground. I could feel it, retribution creeping up on me like a sweatdrop.

At last, his reckoning came. A swift hit into his teeth, a bash into his eyeballs, a golf swing right into his crotch...on and on the beating went, until at last the principal had to tear me away.

Made the Zionsville papers, it did. Forevermore, I was painted as a brutal barbarian, my aggression labeled "unwarranted". I was treated like a war criminal until at last I was pushed into being home schooled.

So here I am, after all these years, recounting a tale from the most beautifully dead of times.

Bullying?

They can pay the piper.
You sir, are a genius. I should have thought of using my recorder too back then. It's light, discreet and socially acceptable to have with you. But I did just as well by using big branches from the trees and the chains from the swings at school. I just had to make sure I got them as soon as recess started. But the bullies quickly left me alone, so I didn't need these for long.

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In holland you make a test and then they look to your points when you have 537 like me you go to a havo school there everybody is smart so nobody is bullying each other but only when you are in the first class.
I myself was bullyed in 7 grade and 8 but in 8 i was able to protect myself and fight if the person was really pissing me off.
If i got a punch in my face i would F#Ck that person up no matter the size

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dangy said:
Blood Fetish said:
For the most part, yes.
rolleyes.gif

You sound like you're 14 years old. No, really. I've been reading your posts, and you don't sound a day over 14. Grow up.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Dangy said:
Blood Fetish said:
For the most part, yes.
rolleyes.gif

You sound like you're 14 years old. No, really. I've been reading your posts, and you don't sound a day over 14. Grow up.

Still nothing to do with the actual arguement. Just my age. Pretty sad, actually.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used to be alot nicer but got bulleyed a little through elementry and went through hell in middle school to the point of not wanting to even go to school i think ive gotten cold not really caring what happens to the bullies that messed with me

imshortandrad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Dangy said:
Blood Fetish said:
For the most part, yes.
rolleyes.gif

I think you need to grow up. Just because he has an opinion that actually makes sense, he needs to grow up? He's being realistic about everything. People who commit suicide are weak, because they don't have enough strength to keep on living. Everyone has hard times. That's no excuse.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
imshortandrad said:
I think you need to grow up. Just because he has an opinion that actually makes sense, he needs to grow up? He's being realistic about everything. People who commit suicide are weak, because they don't have enough strength to keep on living. Everyone has hard times. That's no excuse.
While that may be true, a person who commits suicide is stronger than a lot of people who don't. Whose to say you're a stronger person because suicide hasn't crossed your mind?

imshortandrad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nutella said:
imshortandrad said:
While that may be true, a person who commits suicide is stronger than a lot of people who don't. Whose to say you're a stronger person because suicide hasn't crossed your mind?

It has crossed my mind. But I'm still here. I am stronger because I chose life, and I kept going.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imshortandrad said:
nutella said:
imshortandrad said:

It has crossed my mind. But I'm still here. I am stronger because I chose life, and I kept going.
same here. never will try to commit suicide. thats a TERRIBLE thing to do.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
imshortandrad said:
nutella said:
imshortandrad said:

there are a lot of basis of whether a person is strong or not. it's not just the act but also the conditions why you did such stuff that is the basis of judgement whether an act is weak or not. while what you say is true that you're stronger now, there are some cases where suicide is considered strength.

for example, in a war you were caught by the enemy and let's you choose to divulge secret information or die. would you be scared to die and sell your own country? or boldly face death for your country.

this is just an example, there are also other cases in which suicide is the best choice.

however i'm not encouraging suicide as an option, i'm just stating some facts in life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since