Gaming Can I use a hacked vita and still use remote play from a ps4?

lpoolm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I've not been in the vita loop for many years now so sorry for the question.
I've not touched my vita for probably a year or two now which is running cfw.
Many years a go before hacking it I remember I needed to update it to connect to my ps4 to play games remotely.
Now I'm on cfw I'm thinking I don't want to update it but is it possible to connect it to play games? I'm thinking of setting it up so my son can play it for the first time and put fifa on remotely!
Thanks

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i have a hack vita on 3.65 and is able to do remote play. using the firmware spoofing in Hekatu should make it able to remote play even if it is in a lower firmware

Reactions: GazModz and lpoolm

lpoolm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have a hack vita on 3.65 and is able to do remote play. using the firmware spoofing in Hekatu should make it able to remote play even if it is in a lower firmware
Thanks I will give it a go later. I've been reading through the vita forum and decided I need to get mine out and max it out, get some emulators on there next!

Reactions: Valwinz

renatotec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes but i suggest getting vita grips using this. the L2 L3 R2 R3 button's on the vita are shit or do not exist to me.
I'll still have one of those, I think they're overpriced. But for those who don't have one of these and hate the rear touch pad, I suggest ps4linkcontrols to map the L2/L3 R2/R3 commands to the touchscreen

ichibung

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do we need to log in the same account to both VITA and PS4 when remote play? Will my account or PS4 get a ban?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok then no