Hacking CMA Backups

leeray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi everyone,
Yesterday, I bought an ps vita with 3.60 henkaku fw. I already have a psvita that on OFW 3.67 and also official CMA backups that I have purchased before from PSN. When I try to installing the official games to my new 3.60 device, I get an error that says I must activate my device before playing those games. I registered my new device with my PSN account. You know HenKaku allows to PSN spooffing. o on my device I can enter the PSN. But when trying to play any offical games It says "Register your device".
Questions are " How can I play my official games on my hacked device? & If its impossible, how can I hack any CMA backups for playing 3.60 henkaku devices?

Thanks &Regards

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
Yesterday, I bought an ps vita with 3.60 henkaku fw. I already have a psvita that on OFW 3.67 and also official CMA backups that I have purchased before from PSN. When I try to installing the official games to my new 3.60 device, I get an error that says I must activate my device before playing those games. I registered my new device with my PSN account. You know HenKaku allows to PSN spooffing. o on my device I can enter the PSN. But when trying to play any offical games It says "Register your device".
Questions are " How can I play my official games on my hacked device? & If its impossible, how can I hack any CMA backups for playing 3.60 henkaku devices?

Thanks &Regards
Dude, its not possible to Activate a psvita 3.60 at the moment..for games you can use nonpdrm Rips ou pkgi..remember to setup the plugin nonpdrm.

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have a feeling that Sony is gonna make renpdrm not working because it's been showcased and Sony could've find a way to block it before its release date

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: