Status
Not open for further replies.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to change theme?
Also have anyone gotten Rayman working on PCSX?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great work! :D
Keep them coming! ;)
EDIT: mobile Smiley's not working...
i have been searching for few days til i hit the real format and im glad that got Rayman running on PSP Eboot and u can extract the PBP to img or just use PBP run on PCSX

reexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i have been searching for few days til i hit the real format and im glad that got Rayman running on PSP Eboot and u can extract the PBP to img or just use PBP run on PCSX
I dont know exactly what u mean...? Are u saying u got Rayman working? Im using the PBP format for Rayman Eu, i can select language then it freezes on the intro screen.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know exactly what u mean...? Are u saying u got Rayman working? Im using the PBP format for Rayman Eu, i can select language then it freezes on the intro screen.
try use Europe bios the end with 0 is jap 1 is usa 2 is euro for sample 5502 or 7502 or u can extract the pbp to iso in PSX2PSP

reexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
try use Europe bios the end with 0 is jap 1 is usa 2 is euro for sample 5502 or 7502 or u can extract the pbp to iso in PSX2PSP
I have bios 5500,55001,5002 installed all at the same time as it says in the readme, and the file was made using PSX2PSP, I read somewhere that regular .iso does not work.
Some pages bk in this thread some1 told me the reason Rayman does not work is cus the original cd contained multiple bin files and that even if they are combines into one PBP RetroNX still have a bug where it cant read more then 1 bin

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bios 5500,55001,5002 installed all at the same time as it says in the readme, and the file was made using PSX2PSP, I read somewhere that regular .iso does not work.
Some pages bk in this thread some1 told me the reason Rayman does not work is cus the original cd contained multiple bin files and that even if they are combines into one PBP RetroNX still have a bug where it cant read more then 1 bin
have u try different format like .img i can try my on switch n let u know soon

reexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
have u try different format like .img i can try my on switch n let u know soon
B4 Nintendo shut every good rom site down, i downloaded all the versions i could find, and none worked... :/ U mean u have Rayman working on your switch? what version and sofware are u using? I have switch v5.1, ReiNX from SDfiles 8.0.1, RetroNX latest nightly, bios 5500,5501,5502.
EDIT: To clairify, i have not tested 1 bios file at a time, i just have them all in the folder as it says in the readme.

Last edited by reexe,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B4 Nintendo shut every good rom site down, i downloaded all the versions i could find, and none worked... :/ U mean u have Rayman working on your switch? what version and sofware are u using? I have switch v5.1, ReiNX from SDfiles 8.0.1, RetroNX latest nightly, bios 5500,5501,5502.
EDIT: To clairify, i have not tested 1 bios file at a time, i just have them all in the folder as it says in the readme.
my verison switch is 3.0.0 and fat32 200 gb micro card using nighty NX-Retro im testing with 4 different format PBP, cue & bin, img and the iso will try isz, nrg and the mdf & mds

Reactions: reexe

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: reexe

reexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
pcsx_rearmed frozen at logo and fine with beetle-psx on cue it load boot ps1 before intro game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im downloading both verison stable and nighty to c if which works with pcsx_rearmed better
What fps are u getting...?

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RetroNX Release 0.9.8:
-Nightlies have been merged into Stable:
-Added FontDriver (needs to be enabled for fps display)
-Lots of performance fixes
-Fast forward fix
-Fixed RGUI only build
-Core specific menu support
-Core specific splash support
-Added Themes by community artits
-Added wiki (https://git.m4xw.net/Switch/RetroArch/RetroArch/wikis/home)
-Lots of stuff I forgot
https://m4xw.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/5J5bgfcwZ2CCnwG
Does this fix the issue with PSX crashing the system when you make it full screen

Plex7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play using one of the split joycons ;) Or buy a pro crontroller or buy a magic ns to use another controller u already have.

I do however think that in later updates it is highly possible that the setting can be changed in game.
If u are good at python u could probably use pynx and write your own script for changing the setting files :)

Thanks for the reply. Yeah for NES and Sega Genesis one joycon is fine but PSX...uh oh lol. I will look into buying a pro controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game