• Likes 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new theme art on each core is so awesome.

Also, what is the best way to convert ISOs to BIN for PSX?
The only way I know is to burn the iso to disc, then rip it to bin with imgburn, but I suppose you could mount it with a clone drive and do the same.

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mounted drives don't seem to show up in IMGBURN for me for some reason. I was dealing with this problem myself and I felt like it was easier to just redownload the image from somewhere else and hope its a bin/cue. Programs like PowerISO which claim to convert ISO to BIN don't work either.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mounted drives don't seem to show up in IMGBURN for me for some reason. I was dealing with this problem myself and I felt like it was easier to just redownload the image from somewhere else and hope its a bin/cue. Programs like PowerISO which claim to convert ISO to BIN don't work either.
It shows up fine on my computer, you have to go to make img from disc, then tick on source and change it to the clone drive. I use Elby Clonedrive

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did and it said 'content cant be loaded'
What rom are u using?
What bios's do you have, what are they named, and where are they on your sd?

Mine are

bios_CD_E.bin MD5 D8B8B720DEA6C6BA25C309ED633930F4

bios_CD_J.bin MD5 278A9397D192149E84E820AC621A8EDD

bios_CD_U.bin MD5 2EFD74E3232FF260E371B99F84024F7F

Last edited by wicksand420,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just googled sega cd bios. i got the same ones. what sonic cd rom are u using? could u pm me?
I'm using the american version of sonic cd, but if your game is failing, It may be your rom, is it bin cue, or iso cue?

You can shoot me a PM, but it might be a hour or so before I get back to you, I got to go somewhere for a bit.

Last edited by wicksand420,

Plex7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot split joycon was added too but its still a bit raw

in the future do you plan on enabling and disabling split joy con support in the menu? I have an issue where I dock the switch and mount my joycons onto the controller holder plastic, I am forced to use split joycon when I play solo. It would be nice if I could disable it in the menu.

Awesome btw! On the flip side, you made my dream come true of playing retro games 2 players via split joycons.

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Every system is worth being transported to the emulation era even if it's just for archive purposes.

Archiving / preservation... Big words filthy pirates use as an excuse to steal games. Just admit the truth. What are you doing? You downloaded a few no-intro garbage sets so you are "preserving"? What a joke. Another ExFAT vs FAT32 poll, please...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm hoping for a TRS-80 core myself... =)

That is a more valid request.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archiving / preservation... Big words filthy pirates use as an excuse to steal games. Just admit the truth. What are you doing? You downloaded a few no-intro garbage sets so you are "preserving"? What a joke. Another ExFAT vs FAT32 poll, please...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is a more valid request.
Quit trollin'. If you don't like pirates, you are on the wrong site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share