Not open for further replies.

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RetroNX Release 0.9.8:
-Nightlies have been merged into Stable:
-Added FontDriver (needs to be enabled for fps display)
-Lots of performance fixes
-Fast forward fix
-Fixed RGUI only build
-Core specific menu support
-Core specific splash support
-Added Themes by community artits
-Added wiki (https://git.m4xw.net/Switch/RetroArch/RetroArch/wikis/home)
-Lots of stuff I forgot
https://m4xw.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/5J5bgfcwZ2CCnwG

tumblr_mtwnqoGLNZ1rgco4uo1_500.gif

dormeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a alpha build that got me like 15 fps in majoras, but thats nowhere near playable. :/
Still, that's progress! I tried one you posted previously and it wouldn't run for me and the last a I heard from you, you were getting 5fps

coned_miro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what issues are people having with exFAT?? Is there a specific reason the README states it's unsupported?

I've had no real issues as of yet....

dormeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what issues are people having with exFAT?? Is there a specific reason the README states it's unsupported?

Just scroll back, it's been discussed in the thread ad nauseam. tl;dr it can result in files, folders, or your whole SD card to be deleted or corrupted. I don't really understand the specifics but I do know several people in this thread have said 'I'm using exFat and I've had no problems' only to pop up again later complaining their cards been fucked :')

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

It has been explained left and right 200 times already. When will people start to look through 177 pages to find the answer??? Jesus...

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It has been explained left and right 200 times already. When will people start to look through 177 pages to find the answer??? Jesus...
Heh it was explained so often that u can pick any page past 100 and go 1-2 pages forth and back and you are sure to have it answered

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Heh it was explained so often that u can pick any page past 100 and go 1-2 pages forth and back and you are sure to have it answered

Absolutely. I used to be an ExFAT guy, but now I saw the light after an ExFAT universe explosion. As a result, I have now one SD card of each (and another one for Lakka), different purposes and two switch. Alleluia.

Reactions: lordelan

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Latest release seems to break 32x CD games on Picodrive, using latest SDfiles and hekate - CTCaer mod v4.0, throws BSOD with error and Switch reboots, anyone else tried this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Latest release seems to break 32x CD games on Picodrive, using latest SDfiles and hekate - CTCaer mod v4.0, throws BSOD with error and Switch reboots, anyone else tried this?
ERROR CODE: 2168-0002

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
it does not
Oh I thought this was a common problem. Every time I do it it freezes, say if I went from docked to handheld the image would display on the switches screen but would be frozen and no other button combo i tried would get emulation to start again. I was using an 8bitdo modded snes controller at the time and both it and the switches handheld buttons don't respond. I was playing with the Snes9x core on and the VBA-Next core and i had to press the home key to exit the app and go back in to get it working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue