Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
On a side note, there is a typo in the FAQ. The second listing says DPS instead of DSP.

P4VhdNq.png

Thanks for FAQ feedback :P My fault. Fixed :)

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Using "add games" on 2.4.1 causes the 3DS to go to the power off screen and no ini is created. Here is my settings.ini and log.ini. I ensured /roms/flashcard/nds was empty prior to attempting by doing a "clean install"

Code:
************** Log file created at 12:24 **************
Method: <Main.Font loading> :
Method: <Main.Verfile (ROMFS)> :
        Message: <Successful reading ver from ROMFS>     Additional info:<Ver. 2.4.1   >
Method: <Main.LoadSettings> :
Method: <LoadColor()> :
Method: <LoadMenuColor()> :
Method: <Main.sf2d_textures> :
Method: <Main.dspfirm> :
Method: <Main.music> :
Method: <WifiStatus> :
        Message: <Internet connetion active found>     Additional info:<12:24>
Method: <Main.downloadBoxArt> :
Method: <Main.applaunchprep> :
Method: <TWL.Main.BootSplashInit> :
Method: <TWL.Main> :
Method: <TWL.Main> :
My log is the same, disabling vram boost makes no difference

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also I am seriously curious how you're even building because running compile.bat still results in the SeedDB error I reported before as it is still listed as a required Archive Access Permission in build-cia.rsf

Just saying the app doesn't need SeedDB doesn't magically change the fact that the requirement is still listed in your own file.....

Lyk8vHo.png

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Favna I've got the same problem as you. I'm unable to compile TWLoader since 2-3 days (that's why I din't commit in this days) I'd like to know also how to build it too...
Comment out the highlighted line by adding a # in front of it, that should make it work. I reported this issue on page 100 (so before 2.4 and 2.4.1) but it was shut down the 2nd comment down with:

I don't think the app needs SeedDB.

If it doesn't need it then comment it out...

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Comment out the highlighted line by adding a # in front of it, that should make it work. I reported this issue on page 100 (so before 2.4 and 2.4.1) but it was shut down the 2nd comment down with:

I'm gonna test it. Give me a minute or so :)

You were completly right!!
Uploading PR.

Last edited by umbjolt,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Made a pull request of the SeedDB issue as described below

Also I am seriously curious how you're even building because running compile.bat still results in the SeedDB error I reported before as it is still listed as a required Archive Access Permission in build-cia.rsf

Just saying the app doesn't need SeedDB doesn't magically change the fact that the requirement is still listed in your own file.....

Lyk8vHo.png

Reactions: Rohul1997

TheBroCode

Trophies
XP
Country
  • All roms just say "no info"
  • Bnricons are not loaded from "/_nds/twloader/bnricons/flashcard" and they are all "?"
  • Box arts are claimed to be downloaded on launch but there is nothing at all in "/_nds/twloader/boxart/flashcard"
  • Games do run on launching them
I have a R4i Gold RTS so I'm using that type of flashcard as seen in settings ini above.

Yeah I got a lot of these problems after updating from 2.2.3 (I think) to 2.4.1, it seemed like quite a hefty update so I might start fresh again with the ini/image files and see if that fixes it.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone have any ideas why when booting TWLoader it keeps downloading boxarts that don't even show for my flashcard? it's very annoying having to wait an extra 2 minutes just to get to the menu and game icons also do not show up for me despite putting them in the correct directory.

Reactions: Aletron9000

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone have any ideas why when booting TWLoader it keeps downloading boxarts that don't even show for my flashcard? it's very annoying having to wait an extra 2 minutes just to get to the menu and game icons also do not show up for me despite putting them in the correct directory.
Folder references are royally messed up in the latest build. Just be patient for now

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Folder references are royally messed up in the latest build. Just be patient for now
That would make sense with these problems i am having thanks. does this also explain why my game icons are not appearing as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can you just edit the save file on a PC?