• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you believe the world will end in December?

Do you think the world will end on December 21st, 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 111 91.0%

• Total voters

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pitch blease!!!!!!!!!

Don't you remember???? The World Ends With You.

Well, I only have one theory: Some type of sun related phenomena will happen, something like a radiation wave formt it, the result: All the electricity on the world will end dissabled... that would be a TRUE world end o_o.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, just cause Assassin's creed 3 said so and we all know gaming=reality.

That's one of my biggest gripes with AC3. The story of the other AC games, Templars are going to put a satellite into space with a piece of eden so they can control man. Then AC3 (and partly AC:R) throw that story out the window and come up with this doomsday thing.
Just seeing how many people actually believe this. Damn Mayans and their calendar.

I'm sorry, but whoever thinks it will is an idiot. If it does, it will be us stupid humans who panic and end ourselves.

-Mayans never said the world would end, at all. Just one of their calendars ending.
-Tons of Mayans calendars have ended already, and look, we're still here.
-Mayans didn't take into account leap years, so IF the world was going to end, it would have ended earlier this year.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

7F1043502.gif

I saw that a long time ago. That is the very text that convinced me it's not gonna end. (Hoooollllyyy TTeeexxxt??!!)
Don't believe what NASA says? Then go fuck yourself.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
10 votes for yes?
Are you shitting me?

It was already said that the calendar only ends because the Mayans were going to create a new one. That seems far more likely to me.

Edit: Foxi4 worded it much better than me :P

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that whole end of the world 2012 thing is from the same people that say the world was going countless times in the past and it never happen

2012 is the biggest one is going to good seen this one end i wonder what would be the next big end of the world date

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Upon further inspection of the Mayan calender, at the end of the cycle, is a tiny print that roughly translates to:
"Please see side B", shocking to see that on side b at the same place a tiny print also says; "Please see side A."
The Mayan calender is the first reusable calender.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Upon further inspection of the Mayan calender, at the end of the cycle, is a tiny print that roughly translates to:
"Please see side B", shocking to see that on side b at the same place a tiny print also says; "Please see side A."
The Mayan calender is the first reusable calender.
LOL I always assumed that the only words on the back are "Made in China" XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.