• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do you think is more harmful to the world? Racists, or religious fanatics?

shrekexists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Q. What is most harmful to the world?

A. Uneducated people that can't think for themselves and assume whatever the media, politicians, celebrities and tech billionaires are telling them is 100% accurate, honest and true and have an unwavering devotion to these disgusting parasites and are incapable of looking at any issue objectively.

Schools teach you WHAT to think and not HOW to think. There is a severe lack of critical thinking amongst the general public and people are too easily divided over petty issues and don't see that they are being pitted against each other as a distraction.

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -Blaise Pascal

“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” -Plato
Those are false idols. Most school doesn't matter you can just enter university without prerequisites. It's not that hard to read math and language books to be prepared if your university doesn't have lower level courses. My concern with it is the state raises peoples children but I understand a lot of people struggle with childcare due to employment so I can only suggest people have a stay at home parent to teach the basics. Society would be a lot better with more open education and if it was designed so parents can take turns staying home raising their child for example if both work. Generally as long as there is standard exams done it shows the children are actually learning to people other than parents. I imagine most home schooled people probably have a much higher grasp on the material and are able to discuss it more freely than with teachers or with bullies mocking them.
Post automatically merged:

Hooooooooooooooooooly crap!

I just skimmed that monster of a comment, and my eyes glazed over with the sheer level of insanity. That's preaching on a box on the corner of the street level of craziness! I'm happy for the TLDR section, but it's still insane.

At this point it's pretty meaningless to continue with this conversation. You've snapped, and therefore a normal conversation is no longer possible.

My final advice would be to seek help. You may require schizophrenia medication.
It doesn't work that way for everyone schizophrenia for is a degenerative disease and medication only works 50% of the time. I was an atheist before so I appreciate the concern. I actually have experiences with demons that are very real to me but they probably picked someone like me because it's not likely anyone would believe me irl. For someone in 10 AD there really were people screaming about demons on the street who needed help. There are parts in the bible where mary crys because Jesus is mentally ill and they're going to kill her son. It's a shame how so many people treat people who are mentally ill and how they did in history knowing that.

Last edited by shrekexists,

shrekexists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, we're all shining beacons of virtue as long as we follow religion , what could ever go wrong :rofl2:
You create a secular society without God and get cast into a lake of burning sulfur. It sure is hot outside with all that C02 it would be a shame if millions of climate refugees started pouring into the United States and its crops stopped sprouting. Sulfur is what is used on farm land to destroy it, it's symbolic of climate change. Truly there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Logic is this: "Go to war or i will put you in jail or shoot you" Error sin detected "No, Satan".
Logic is this: "Look how great I am who is like me with these megatons" Error sin detected "No, Satan".
Logic is this: "Glorious worker praise be to founder CEO chant glorious company name like stalin so you are a better worker" Error sin detected "No, Satan".
Logic is this: "Pee Pee Poo Poo trans and gays are bad and cannot possibly be my brothers and sisters of God" Error sin detected "No, Satan".
Logic is this: "Hail the flag and the leaders of our glorious nation" Error sin detected "No, Satan".

It's hard for most people to know God because they are so used to be abused by Satanic governments and corporations. The way God works is more similar but less severe than how Sweden imprisons people. It's hard for an American who literally enslaves people to make license plates to understand how love works. When people live forever and their bodies can be fully repaired crimes that seem severe to mortals just aren't and remorse is the big thing for if someone is fit to be in heaven.

It's as simple as this for the fate of America. Oh it says here with overwhelming evidence you are about to kill everyone on earth with climate change because you will not repent of your factories. It's a shame then. This is also China's fate if they do not repent. The whole being capitalist thing while saying they are communist doesn't fly well with God either. Most people don't know this but Heaven has long been part of God's plan with China since their early history. God doesn't care if some so called Christians don't want Chinese people to be their brothers and sisters as has always been the plan. At least communists know what a workplace idol is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Heaven

Humans are God's children don't ever fuck with a mans child and expect to not be on fire.

A father raises raises three sons and two daughters, he comes home one day and sees one son with uranium and a daughter is smoking. The father waits and asks who is it that gave you this to smoke and this to make war. They tell him and the wrath has never before been seen on this earth.

Some people talk nukes I talk GOD. There is absolutely nothing the United States or China or UK can do but surrender or perish in the lake of fire. It doesn't matter how many scientists or sorcerers or whatever they hire all of them will say climate disaster imminent. Laugh all you want but it should scare you I don't need a nuke to show the end of major world powers.

warning: You told God and every father and mother on earth you are gonna kill their children i can prove this in secular court and the pit is opening.

Following Satan is too hard i'm too busy dancing and blowing spit bubbles. I should sing this at work along with my coworkers so society starts collapsing. It's too hard to sign up for a CVE, proof of concepts should just be public domain online until open source is all there is. Everything is backdoored and needs to go. I can't wait until someone gifts me a nice Trojan so I can use the exploit myself. A lot of corporations worst nightmare is workers being retarded and walking off the job during rush hour to start dancing and singing because they can go fuck themselves. They have physiological warfare tactics to stamp out unionization in an attempt to make people forget how democracy works and how unions are democratic. There is an ongoing spiritual war.

Post automatically merged:

Trojan Review: 3/10 Try again harder next time put points awarded for making it past the primitive sandbox. I was since sent a Trojan that was designed for Windows 10 and got in through Firefox. It's nice people take my last linked song literal as I dance and collect their weapons. You can easily tell if you are infected by the data usage no longer working as a futile attempt to hide itself from skiddies. It also disables itself partially if it is in a virtual machine. I'm looking for a more complete exploit chain so i'm gonna let you know i'm using a hypervisor. I'm also playing chicken is Firefox gonna be patched or do I just own this GIFT now.

Last edited by shrekexists,
  • Haha
Reactions: ZeroT21

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say religious fanatics would be more dangerous than racists. With racism you generally don't want to have anything to do with specific groups, but with religious fanaticism you consider it your right to meddle with their lives.

However I should point out that while "religion" is usually referred to as meaning faith in a god, that isn't exactly the precise definition. It can mean having extreme commitment to a set of defined moral values. https://www.etymonline.com/word/Religion
c. 1200, religioun, "state of life bound by monastic vows," also "action or conduct indicating a belief in a divine power and reverence for and desire to please it," from Anglo-French religiun (11c.), Old French religion, relegion "piety, devotion; religious community," and directly from Latin religionem (nominative religio) "respect for what is sacred, reverence for the gods; conscientiousness, sense of right, moral obligation; fear of the gods; divine service, religious observance; a religion, a faith, a mode of worship, cult; sanctity, holiness," in Late Latin "monastic life" (5c.).

That's why we can have phrasing like "religious fervor" when referring to something unrelated to theism. I'd argue that there are forms or religious fanaticism that do not involve gods (or outright abhor them) that can be just as dangerous - or more so - as ones that involve faith in a god. An example would be the covid hysteria that led to a very destructive year of lockdowns, where eventually the "settled" science concluded that the lockdowns were not remotely necessary to that extreme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0