• Total voters

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont smoke. Im a avid bike person, and i know i'd kill my performance and stuff. Plus i dont want to die, ive got better things to waste my money on, like novelty keychains and unneccessary gadgets like metal detectors and such
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, never wanted to. Don't see the point really. Though I don't mind if other people smoke around me, it's up to them what they do.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, never wanted to. Don't see the point really. Though I don't mind if other people smoke around me, it's up to them what they do.

Yup! I could care less if other ppl smoke (well its bad for their health, they know that but if they wanna F it up, thats their problem!) But i dont stand around while they're smoking. I dont wanna die
frown.gif

And i dont think any current smokers have responded... Please do!
biggrin.gif
We promise not to ravenously attack you, and that all remarks will be supportive
wink.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's too much of a risk and stinks real bad, worse than farts... so no thanx. but there are people who can live a full life and smoke every day..

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, i KNOW nicotine is "addictive".
though, I've also heard alcohol get's you drunk... which hasnt happened to me (like it has to my friends)

also, Though it's addictive, nicotine, how hard is it to say: "No, i won't pick that shit up".. and if theres any cigs left, just burn them or throw them.

Willpower ftw!

Do you think the same about people who are detoxing from hard drugs and their health deteriorates massively because their body has been conditioned to need drugs? If the answer to that one is a yes you must be a bit slow.

What did you drink? A can of cheap supermarket beer isn't going to get anyone over 12 drunk, but if you drink a 'noticeable' amount of alcohol you will get intoxicated.

I don't smoke.
I will never smoke.
Though, I want to get addicted, to show everyone how easy it would be to stop.
(I don't believe in addictiveness)

It's not like stupid people who say their addicted to games or chocolate or some other shit, it contains addictive substances, namely: nicotine, that your brain adjusts to and tells your body that it needs.

@bowser128 Actually, chocolate and games can be addictive. Anything that gives your brain a "kick" (chemical or otherwise) can become addictive if used in excess.
Mild endorphin releases aren't addictive.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smoked for over ten years or therabouts, but then earlier in the year decided to quit. pretty easy to do so if you want to. never understood the addiction part of it

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I don't like its smell, it kills you and It doesn't give you any pleasure, it is expensive(not as expensive as it should here in Spain) and you disturb the people around you.

I have smoked some cohiba cigars, but those are at a different level, and I don't plan smoking one of these more than twice a year

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mild endorphin releases aren't addictive.

But, excessive and prolonged exposure to mild endorphin releases...?

Recent research at New York University suggests there is a genetic reason why some people crave sugary foods.

The study was based on two strains of mice, selectively bred according to whether the parents preferred sweetened or unsweetened water. The team located the gene that was different in the two groups of mice and then searched for similar genetic sequences in humans.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't smoke.
I will never smoke.
Though, I want to get addicted, to show everyone how easy it would be to stop.
(I don't believe in addictiveness)

why not try crack, see what happens
biggrin.gif

but seriously, if people wanna smoke it's their right to put whatever they want in their bodies.
The public bans on smoking I think it's complete nonsense it should be upto the owner of a pub/bar or whatever to allow smoking or not.
If you don't like smoking in a certain place don't go there, you can't just tell people that they can't do something just because you don't like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ