Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm talking about UK pubs (meals, lounges, lemonade for kids etc) not your yankee-doodle saloons with poker and spittoons
wink2.gif
rofl2.gif
now that was just art.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My full view on smoking.
The fact that smoking can cause a higher risk of getting cancer is bad, but the main reasons I could never do it are
a) It costs far too much
b) It makes your breath stink
c) It makes your teeth turn yellow
There are more reasons that, but those are the main ones.
Smokers can live for just as long as normal people, bear that in mind. A smoker could live far longer than a non-smoker just because he/she does, there's no real reason.

- Sam

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've tried few times but it always tasted bad. Also tried it when drunk, I believe it tasted worse (and after smoke drink was far worse)

I make too superior cocktails, ruining such work with crappy cigarette is not tolerated.

It's pretty easy to get a hold of marijuana but I've never tried it. Looks like it'll taste the same as cigarette so why bother.

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, I've tried few times but it always tasted bad. Also tried it when drunk, I believe it tasted worse (and after smoke drink was far worse)

I make too superior cocktails, ruining such work with crappy cigarette is not tolerated.

It's pretty easy to get a hold of marijuana but I've never tried it. Looks like it'll taste the same as cigarette so why bother.
Well, people don't smoke pot for the taste... Just kidding, I can understand why you don't like it (did you try different brands?).
What kind of cocktails are we speaking of btw?

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is nonsense/pointless but as long as keep me out of it (do not try to interest me or try to get laws that concern me changed) whatever gets you through life.

I've never smoked in my life (nor do i intend to), but this is just ridiculous. Why is it so hard for people to understand that many people that smoke do so because they enjoy it?

I don't know how you can undermine a person's personal preferences like that and walk away without laughing.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Being jaded and cynical is kind of what I do (a trait that tends not to endear me to people), I fail to see though how my line there undermines anyone.

Although just for fun: I have met numerous addicts or worse dependents of narcotics (legal and illegal) who "enjoy" their position.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Some say cynicism is the lowest form of wit
laugh.gif

But i like you fast (or at least your internet persona
nyanya.gif
)

And i think my post made me sound like some kind of preacher which i don't really mean to be
wink2.gif
XD
I wrote a bit more than i actually thought about, that was probably caused by the mood i was in.

Still love all you tempers whether you smoke or not
wub.gif

Ery

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, I'm currently 15 years old, and i DON'T SMOKE it's so silly.
Alot of people in my class smoke, and i think that's bad =/ they are wasting their lives.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't smoke, and i have no problem with people smoking, just take it outside away from me.
what really makes me wonder are people smoking when it's about 35C outside. gross
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Aight, see you in a bit if you're here.