DS #3377: Retro Game Challenge (USA)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only just beat the first challenge....gotta go to work.....looks good so far. I like how the kid next to you occasionally comments on your game. At any rate, it looks like a keeper. I noticed you have access to "Gamefan Magazine" on the bookshelf in the game. LOL.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
...I noticed you have access to "Gamefan Magazine" on the bookshelf in the game. LOL.

Yeah, the kid also made a reference to Dan Sock (Hsu?)
rofl2.gif

Very fun game -- not so much for the games, but for the whole presentation.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
granville said:
I have a Supercard DS-One with savestates and don't use them. Why would you want to disable them if you can just choose not to use them?
Let's just say I don't have enough willpower to ignore them. If I'm playing in some device that allows savestates, I know I'm gonna use them some time or later, and I don't like it at all. I wanna stay on my toes when playing a game, and if I know I can just "rewind it", even if I don't use it, I feel completely carefree and the whole experience falls to tedium. Real battle save is the reason why I can't for the life of me play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, even though I loved Path of Radiance.

QUOTE(War @ Feb 12 2009, 02:24 AM) I think to activate RTS mode in the Cyclo, you must hold down Select before you load up a game and keep holding it until you see a message that says "RTS Initialize". As long as you don' hold select before you load up the game, the RTS option wont appear and you'll be safe.
Hmm, that's great to know.
smile.gif
Thanks, War!

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dude, Radiant Dawn is a huge masterpiece! Do you a favor and play it... just crank up the difficulty level and the save-whenever-you-feel-like option disappears.

Or, learn to control you weakness and don't use it -- playing some Persona 4 on PS2 may boost your Diligence
wink.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I guess I will have to pick this one up if everyone is saying how good it is. This will be my first DS game in a while. Seriously. My flash cart is filled with games that came out in the first and second years of the DS's life

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Rayder said:
...I noticed you have access to "Gamefan Magazine" on the bookshelf in the game. LOL.

Yeah, the kid also made a reference to Dan Sock (Hsu?)
rofl2.gif

Very fun game -- not so much for the games, but for the whole presentation.

Ahahahaha!!!
rofl2.gif
thats effing brilliant. I can't wait to check this out tonizzy.

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
Orusaka said:
For anyone who wonders, a Japanese save will work on this one, which is pretty sweet, as I had some serious time racked up and some pretty decent high scores on my Jap save, so I was very pleased to be able to bring it over.
Thank you so much!
bow.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Why does my internet have to mess up on the realease date for this title? I can't get onto any site except this one, all other sites say page load error.

Same happened to me today and also from the UK, what isp are you with?

On topic :-)

This is just another retro pack with fancy wrapping if you think about it and we have plenty of those already on the ds!

Though saying the above i quite like this game,i like they set you challenges on each game as well as free play, how many games are on this then? cause iv done 4 so far and another one mentioned in game so that makes 5 so far??

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?