Fire Emblem Heroes Out Now For Smart Devices

Fire Emblem Heroes.JPG

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Nintendo
is on a roll with mobile applications. The company has just released its latest app for iOS and Android, Fire Emblem Heroes. It is a free-to-play game, with in-app purchases, where you follow along an original storyline in the Fire Emblem universe, with touch-based combats and new as well as known legendary Heroes.

Check out the gameplay below:

And here's the press release:

The next Nintendo mobile adventure is out now in the form of Fire Emblem Heroes, an original strategy-RPG about two warring kingdoms in a bitter clash. As a summoner, players build their army by calling upon Fire Emblem heroes from worlds that span the breadth of the series.

Players will wage strategic tactical battles streamlined for on-the-go play and level up a mix of new combatants and legendary heroes. Some familiar hero characters will become allies, while others will become enemy generals and take arms against you.

Players can enjoy the full majesty of tactical roleplaying on bite-sized maps designed to fit nicely on a smart device screen, even when playing in short bursts. Leading the army is simple thanks to easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally hero over an enemy. If players manage to defeat every enemy on a given map, victory will be theirs.

Beyond the main story mode, players can engage in other modes to strengthen their army, compete against others, and more. Free and timely updates will continue to add new characters and content for additional hours of gameplay as well.

For more details, please check the Fire Emblem Heroes website.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp mailbox
:download: Google Play Link
:download: AppStore Link

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
>Official page says that needs android 4.2 or higher
>I'm on android 4.2 and says that my device isn't supported
Screw you too Nintendo ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
oh I'm with the same here, it don't even appears on the playstore õ3o
I gonna try with the APK .. I was thinking even on using an cyanogenmod to get higher android but I'm not that much wanting it ... we can't even use the japanese characters voices xp

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I finally have something to spend my platinum coins on and they can be redeemed multiple times.

Are there any in depth guides for this game so far? Also I havent summoned any heroes yet but are you able to choose which color crystals are used before summoning, like for example I want all 5 of my summons to come from green crystals.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm glad I finally have something to spend my platinum coins on and they can be redeemed multiple times.

Are there any in depth guides for this game so far? Also I havent summoned any heroes yet but are you able to choose which color crystals are used before summoning, like for example I want all 5 of my summons to come from green crystals.

Nah, basically with 20 jewels, you can get 5 heroes, the weapon types tho, are all random, you might get all green, two green, one red, etc etc. It's all random chance.
The drop rates are really good compared to most gacha though, and I have around 40 units, maxed out castle, and haven't spent a single dime yet.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nah, basically with 20 jewels, you can get 5 heroes, the weapon types tho, are all random, you might get all green, two green, one red, etc etc. It's all random chance.
The drop rates are really good compared to most gacha though, and I have around 40 units, maxed out castle, and haven't spent a single dime yet.
Nothing beats Gacha World in term of gacha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway