GBAtemp City

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if the city has a zombie breakout?!
ohmy.gif
!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
We need industry, 7% unemployment =/

yup, and more transport network
biggrin.gif
its at 92%

somebody know a web xml reader or something? -> http://gbatemp.myminicity.com/xml
so we can check bevore clicking, what we need.

Yeah, we should all take a look at that before clicking one of them, for example sombody click Security when it wasn't needed, and we had 4 transport clicks when we only needed 1.

Even if you open that link in a normal web browser, it's not hard to understand.

[gbatemp.myminicity.com GBAtemp france 223 (rank) 421 (population) 93900 (funds) 0 (Unemployment) 100 (Transport) 0 (Criminality) 0 (Pollution)] 1 0

I don't really know what those last two numbers are though.

We really should try getting the population as high as possible before concentrating on other things.

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We need industry, 7% unemployment =/

yup, and more transport network
biggrin.gif
its at 92%

somebody know a web xml reader or something? -> http://gbatemp.myminicity.com/xml
so we can check bevore clicking, what we need.

Yeah, we should all take a look at that before clicking one of them, for example sombody click Security when it wasn't needed, and we had 4 transport clicks when we only needed 1.

Even if you open that link in a normal web browser, it's not hard to understand.

[gbatemp.myminicity.com GBAtemp france 223 (rank) 421 (population) 93900 (funds) 0 (Unemployment) 100 (Transport) 0 (Criminality) 0 (Pollution)] 1 0

I don't really know what those last two numbers are though.

We really should try getting the population as high as possible before concentrating on other things.

In the "original" Version (myVille) you can drop some bombs at other citys. its called antiville. thats should be the "nuke number"
i hope they will do it for the international version as well.
but i dont know what signatures are...

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's the newnuke 1 thing? I thought you said nukes aren't in the mycity thing?

in the original (not internationel) version of myminicity (miniville) you can bomb other with a system called antiville. this feature isnt available yet :/
i dont know why its listet on the xml site....
maybe they include this feature in the future
smile.gif

Antiville (babelsfish)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs