Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, and here I was thinking this showcase would finally kick off the new generation proper. Dragon's Dogma 2 was the one and only hype announcement, and there were only a couple decent looking indie games shown which I'll be buying on PC. Very disappointing.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Foam Stars looks a bit like it copied from splatoon lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Metal Gear Solid Sake Eater....GIVE ME DAT SHIT

Reactions: Xzi

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The future of gaming guys just need $400 more don't forget your $500 psvr2 and your $200 earbuds and your $70 copy of the new spider man game!
Screenshot_20230524_170557_YouTube.jpg

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Spider Man 2, FF XVI, AC Mirage and Metal Gear is what i am interested in.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Foam Stars, it looks funny

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The future of gaming guys just need $400 more don't forget your $500 psvr2 and your $200 earbuds and your $70 copy of the new spider man game!View attachment 373650
It's kind of insane that they revealed more new hardware than PS5 exclusive games. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad PC has become a major part of their strategy, but I thought they'd want to keep something for themselves to entice people to buy into their ecosystem. Instead all they're doing is making the competition look better by contrast; who would buy that featureless frankentablet instead of a Deck or Ally? If they don't reveal something big like Bloodborne Remastered/Bloodborne 2 by early next year, I think sales of the console will fall off hard.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of insane that they revealed more new hardware than PS5 exclusive games. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad PC has become a major part of their strategy, but I thought they'd want to keep something for themselves to entice people to buy into their ecosystem. Instead all they're doing is making the competition look better by contrast; who would buy that featureless frankentablet instead of a Deck or Ally? If they don't reveal something big like Bloodborne Remastered/Bloodborne 2 by early next year, I think sales of the console will fall off hard.
At first I was like please don't tell me that's the vita 2 then I was like oh good another product that'll be discounted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work