Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Warm Woolly Sheep said:
There was little controversy around Bully being released on Wii, certainly not to the extent Manhunt 2 received.

The original release of Bully on the PS2 was called Canis Canem Edit in PAL regions so the ill-informed outrage of "OMG a videoma-game where you bully people!?" didn't really hit until the Wii version came out, complete with the original 'Bully' title.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=91127
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51609

There was also controversy specifically over the Wii version which caused some of the largest retailers, who had stocked the PS2 version, not to sell it.
QUOTEthe article in The Telegraph claims this version will be "even more realistic" and let Wii owners physically replicate the actions, prompting retailers Currys and PC World to already decide not to stock the game.

Ok ok, I concede, question 11 was flawed. Admins made the right choice.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
It's not fair! One big deceit!
biggrin.gif

Only jokin' of course. I got 24/24 (including #11 question 25/25), but haven't won. Well.. Have to wait for the next opportunity to win sth
smile.gif

Congrats to the winners.

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
awdofgum said:
Random Statistic:
9 out of the 50 winners aren't newcomers.

Talaria
Wabo
pikadude1006
BlueStar
deathfisaro
Destructobot
[ M ]artin
coolbho3000
solarsaturn9

heyyyyyyy, im not a newcomer
lecture.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tigro said:
biggrin.gif

Only jokin' of course. I got 24/24 (including #11 question 25/25), but haven't won. Well.. Have to wait for the next opportunity to win sth
smile.gif

Congrats to the winners.

There's a good chance that one of the 82 people who got #11 wrong but where said to have got all their questions correct, deprived you of your win.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Tanas said:
Tigro said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Congrats to the winners.

There's a good chance that one of the 82 people who got #11 wrong but where said to have got all their questions correct, deprived you of your win.
I know it and it's really disappointing
tongue.gif
As someone said yesterday - the cancelled question was the one to separate men from boys
smile.gif

king_j1984

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i can't believe it... i got them all right but got nothing! TT_TT
and the worst thing is, it seem M3 have stopped updating the firmware for their slot 2 cards! TT_TT

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tigro said:
Tanas said:
Tigro said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Congrats to the winners.

I know it and it's really disappointing
tongue.gif
As someone said yesterday - the cancelled question was the one to separate men from boys
smile.gif

More like separated the Men from the crybabies...

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bleh, i got 22/25 (including manhunt question which i missed). Thanks GBATemp for holding these contests!
And I kind of agree with the people that have mentioned newcomers. I think that there could be a rule barring those that join after the contest starts. That's fair enough.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, I fell victim to the final question (and the Manhunt one)! Oh well, once you get it in your mindset about the collective sales of the gameboy line, it's hard to think about the GameBoy all by itself.

Congrats to the 50 winrars and to the remaining 307 people that made it to the top.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
DeMoN said:
Instead of quizzes, we should just give free flash cards to people with 0 posts, hoping they'll actually join this site.
If you keep posting messages like this, that's probably what we're going to start doing
rolleyes.gif

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow! I didn't fare too well with 15/25 but to my credit I didn't hunt around the internet or load up any games to get answers to things I struggled on.

Congratulations to the winners!!! Enjoy your Acekards!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol