ph34r.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really do hope I got all of them right.

So far though, I have high hopes, I already know that all flash cart names were real, the key was red, and the controversial game was manhunt 2.
tongue.gif

Those are the ones that really concerned me.

Even if I don't win the flash cart, I'll just be happy to see if I got the questions right, I researched for this.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thieves like us has them all.
This worries me, because I think the quiz might have been too easy. I'm sure that at least a hundred of us got 100%.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I reckon I got 24/24 so it's up to what comes out of the GBATemp ceremonial hat now.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That Flashcard question was just damn cheap. I mean who knew about the acecard+ anyway ?
I can't find any topics about it on GBATEMP and also it's only the first revision of the ACECARD RPG which also should have been called like that in the quiz

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
What type of hat is it, please let it be a top hat it would be more befitting of the ceremony....
I heard it was Costello's beret.

Just kidding.

*Hears Costello disqualify me*

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dominik93 said:
That Flashcard question was just damn cheap. I mean who knew about the acecard+ anyway ?
I can't find any topics about it on GBATEMP and also it's only the first revision of the ACECARD RPG which also should have been called like that in the quiz
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=68305
Read the reviews on this site man.
lecture.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominik93 said:

When I read that qustion I went and read the GBATemp Acekard review and saw it mentioned there.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=68305
QUOTEThe Acekard R.P.G. is one of the latest in the range of slot-1 flash kits for the Nintendo DS and is also the latest product from the Acekard Team who brought us the original Acekard and later, the Acekard+.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dominik93 said:

To be honest it looks like quite a few people knew. An answer is only easy if (a) you know the answer yourself or (b) you look it up or ask.

Its a quiz and its free, I'm thankful they ran it in the first place.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People, please don't be bitter...I'm not expecting anything myself due to the vast amount of people who got all the answers right but lets all shake hands and say we had fun.

As far as the admins probably think, the prizes were the trimmings to the overall cake. If you need an Acekard so badly, DealExtreme has them for $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is