GBAtemp V8 / tempStyle 3.2 feedback thread - post bugs or feedback here

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, that's a new feature. It's present on desktop as well.
People generally seem to dislike it, so I dunno why it's still here. Normally, when you see random words be hyperlinks on the web, it either means your computer is infected with a virus, or the website you're visiting is desperately trying to boost engagement by putting as many links to itself in its articles, as possible.
@smileyhead ,:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: did you read my post carefully?
What i do here is done entirely from a smartphone other than a PC and i use Notton 360 as an antivirus.👋

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, @shaunj66 or some other mod/admin, could you please state what currency is used on the account upgrade page? Is it USD only, or does it convert to local currency?
It has been processed as USD on my credit card last October (just opened the banking site to have a look)

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Ephemeral9

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Help. Someone started a private chat conversation and now I am being spammed with browser notifications, consistently every 15 seconds or so the same notification appears again. I already read the message but the notifications are still happening.

1682933897135.png

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I just got a flurry of notifications after someone I don't follow rated blog posts that I've replied to in the past (and were therefore marked as watched). I don't see how these notifications could be relevant to me unless I'm the author of the entry?
Also, they did not clear when I clicked on them. I had to manually mark them as read.

1686899961025.png

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a flurry of notifications after someone I don't follow rated blog posts that I've replied to in the past (and were therefore marked as watched). I don't see how these notifications could be relevant to me unless I'm the author of the entry?
Also, they did not clear when I clicked on them. I had to manually mark them as read.

View attachment 378240
The collection of ratings this one man has given is astounding

Reactions: impeeza

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

View attachment 378240
Got the same thing
IMG_6774.jpeg

Reactions: smileyhead

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if this is the right place, but for about 2 days now when I try to do anything with GBAtemp on Tapatalk I get this error and I can't view any posts.

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpeg
    IMG_5478.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 26

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol