• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Guys, I'm going to meet the president

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Ask him what he has planned to make unemployment decrease oh wait.. he's just another puppet.

I still find it odd that black or "African American" people solely voted for Obama based on his skin colour nothing else even though he brought nothing good to US, but rather make it worse.

Would I vote for Romney because I'm white? No (+ I'm not in US). It's what what they would plan to do in order to make the country a better but overall they don't really have power over what they can do anyway.

GamerSince83

West Coast Pimpin'
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still find it odd that black or "African American" people solely voted for Obama based on his skin colour nothing else even though he brought nothing good to US, but rather make it worse.

Would I vote for Romney because I'm white? No (+ I'm not in US). It's what what they would plan to do in order to make the country a better but overall they don't really have power over what they can do anyway.

Well u need to understand the GLOBAL SHIT BAG that worthless donkey's Ass G.W. Bush left in his wake.....talk about white trash in its finest form.....Now of course people expected Roses n Sugar over night but Reality doesnt work that way He is only a Man not a Magic Imp and u need to also Understand that the real reason he hasn't been able to accomplish more is Due to the other Garbage know as Republicans.....bunch of Cock-Blocking Ingrates :gun:

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ask him what he has planned to make unemployment decrease oh wait.. he's just another puppet.

I'm African American mix with Indian, and I find what you said at the top somewhat the truth, I guess people wanted to see a Mixed person, since there (No offense) All whites, I guess we just wanted to have a mix, instead of having all Caucasians, Even though, the president doesn't make the rules, so they rather suffer worse with an African American knowing that he really can't make any rules than voting for somebody that may have options (Which is Caucasian) I'm sorry if anyone thinks other, but Racism still exist in the parties, and media.

Well some of the media portray Obama as a bad guy (Which he's not).remember when donald trump wanted to see his birth certificate. What was that really for?, that was kinda you know... unnecessary/racist at it's finest, and the worst thing about it was the fact the media was adding it's salt to the mix. I really like obama as president, but the fact that that has already happen is madness.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something I've been wondering lately.. instead of healthcare why not just raise minimum wage? Cause right you have people getting fired or having their hours cut just so the employer doesn't have to insure them. To quote Brass Eye: "This is the one thing we didn't want to happen."

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sure that the opinions expressed above are educated, can be backed up with evidence and are not at all baseless assumptions. I'm also 100% sure that the colour of someone's skin determines whether he or she can be a good politician or not. :)

Reactions: Gahars and mameks

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how the god shit does this have 3 pages

but cool story braaaaaaaaaaaaah, what wonderfully empty rhetoric did he spew today?
is he going to free the world of all inequality via nuking our entire species off the face of the planet, whilst claiming to be Keeping the Peace

Reactions: NahuelDS

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you get to ask him a question, ask him why he thinks gun control is a good idea if the bad guys are going to have guns regardless of any laws or regulations. Why does he want Americans defenseless against criminals? It doesnt make sense.

You're just pretending to be an ignorant stereotypical amurican, right?
...right?

Reactions: mameks

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's like asking why people who vote Republican throughout their lives vote solely on Romney because he's Republican. People like things they can identify with simple as that. Fun fact: Yes Obama got 93% of the black vote but only 11% of all voters were black. So obviously a good chunk of Caucasians liked his policies too. Also, how can you say he brought nothing good to the US when you don't even live in the US? Your basing your opinion on what you see on tv/internet.

121107_POL_DemographicsOfVoters_Chart.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work