Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'd have to dig to find the old ban thread. First offences are usually just a temp from previous history. I only saw the other code though, but I can't access e-shop anyway since I'm on a region changed N3DS.

Most people who played SM online are seeing both codes despite never having been banned before.

That's what's scary.

sadly I doubt it.

If the 022-2812 bypass method leads to a 022-2402, something I can't seem to find anywhere, then its stuck forever.

At least 002-0102 is resolved, meaning can still play online.

How did you fix 002-0102? Any permanent methods?

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
It seems that everyone here has a Hyperban. Fortunately, there has been a bit of progress recently for bypassing them:
It appears (this is just what I know, others will correct me on this) that on every request to nasc.nintendowifi.net (the online authentication server, this is the only HTTP one and everything else from there is either P2P or a different protocol) something called fcdcert is sent. This is CTCert, aka what is banned. DeviceID originates from it. It is encrypted and encoded in a weird Base64 format, so it can't be decrypted, and an invalid one won't be accepted (002-0122)

It's possible we won't ever be able to circumvent all Nintendo Network bans (without another console that is)

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It appears (this is just what I know, others will correct me on this) that on every request to nasc.nintendowifi.net (the online authentication server, this is the only HTTP one and everything else from there is either P2P or a different protocol) something called fcdcert is sent. This is CTCert, aka what is banned. DeviceID originates from it. It is encrypted and encoded in a weird Base64 format, so it can't be decrypted, and an invalid one won't be accepted (002-0122)

It's possible we won't ever be able to circumvent all Nintendo Network bans (without another console that is)

So you think changing deviceID through ITCM and disabling write permissions wont get accepted in the first place?

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...

1. Do unbrick methods to regain online access, delete NNID from system.
2. Change console ID so you can create new NNID.
3. Call Nintendo, ask to transfer licenses/data from old NNID to new NNID.
4. ???
5. Profit?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
do you think if we all promise to nintendo real hard just to be cool they'd unban us all right away?
I won't even try to ask them,even if they said to me they going to unban me from the badge arcade i will ask them to ban me right away,that thief bunny is so more dangerous then them.

Reactions: Decorations

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...

1. Do unbrick methods to regain online access, delete NNID from system.
2. Change console ID so you can create new NNID.
3. Call Nintendo, ask to transfer licenses/data from old NNID to new NNID.
4. ???
5. Profit?
That's a method

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I won't even try to ask them,even if they said to me they going to unban me from the badge arcade i will ask them to ban me right away,that thief bunny is so more dangerous then them.
Lololol

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ah,your boyfriends ?
How many you have?:rofl2:
2, I have 2 boyfriends. We all actually live together and I am the one who maintains all the hacking, networking, ect. for the apartment.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So let's assume, theoretically, that I went ahead and dumped friendcodeseed_B from an o3DS and implanted it in my n3DS.

What will happen to the o3DS? Will it be able to connect online?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
So you think changing deviceID through ITCM and disabling write permissions wont get accepted in the first place?
I'm really not sure about anything. I don't know if the X-Nintendo-Device-ID header sent to account.nintendo.net originates from ITCM or CTCert, though I didn't find it in the X-Nintendo-Device-Cert attached. (yes, any number for Device-ID works however Nintendo will go nuclear if they know you're faking it)
I'm not entirely sure what fcdcert is either. It might just be that 022-2812 uses DeviceID while 002-0102 uses fcdcert.
Since this is all ARM9 stuff, I'm not the person to mess with this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

-snip-

Last edited by Deleted member 355359, , Reason: Didn't read the above. I haven't messed with this, but I have only seen one thing controlling bans; 'fcdcert'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...