Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Their just estimates.
I think their roughly the same in USD.
Just be prepared to spend ~70 dollars on it (don't even think it'd be that much)

Ahah no problem at all~
I'm here to help people c:

Reactions: AACThaKid

AACThaKid

Dark Wolf is watching
OP
Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
United States
okay, i made a trade with a person that lives by me, here are the details of the trade and what imma do...

my ps3 for a....XBox 360 S (Trinity Board) 320GB Hardrive with 2 controllers, 2 play & Charge kits, & all cords

also found a person in Cincinnati, Ohio to mod it for a total of $60 USD and will stand by their work for 1 year/give a 1 year replacement on everything., and yes i know this person does a good job and does stand by his work, he was pointed out to me by friends and some family

again everyone thanks for your help

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Dinoh!​
Just trawling through this thread. I remember jtaging and old Xenon about 3 or 4 years ago to retrieve a lost DVD key. After the key was recovered I put the old firmware back on. At the time it was literally just a bunch of cables and diodes soldered to the MOBO and connected to a DB25 and nandpro to dump the firmware.​
These days I have an old Jasper elite that is still going strong. I have thought a few times about jtaging it. Unfortunately it is on the latest dash. What are my options with it?​

Edit: sorry! it's a Jasper not a Falcon.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RGH2 or R-Jtag.

Both achieve the same thing (unsigned code, region free etc), R-Jtag has faster boot times than rgh2. Both are pretty much same amount of work to install.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool beans. I will have to do this. I just saw a vid of SF3 running on final burn 360. Looks brilliant.

The R-Jtag kit look to be about £35 which seems pretty reasonable.

The next problem is I want to have my cake and eat it too. I want to be able to dual boot to the hacked firmware for running homebrew and then switch back to the original firmware for running original games on XBL.

Would this work or would MS be able to detect the hack while I was running the official firmware?
What would you have to do wrong to cause a ban with a official / hacked dual firmware?
What additional hardware would you need to set up a dual boot nand with the r-jtag hack?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dual NAND works yes.
However BECAREFUL with what you boot on your Live enabled Gamertag.
Don't boot homebrew/XeXMenu/FSD.
Keep your homebrew HDD and retail HDD seperate at all times.

Xecuter DemoN for sure.
I know that it works with a glitch chip, R-JTAG would be the same iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc