Heterosexual privilege and other gender/sexuality issues...

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
Magmorph said:
With a world population of almost 7 billion 4 percent is significant number of people. Significant is hardly an objective term so there is no point in arguing about it.
You obviously don't understand numbers. 4% of 7 billion is a large number, but that doesn't mean it's significant. 96% of 7 billion is a much larger number, it's 24 times larger; so when compared to that it is certainly not significant. I'm not even gonna argue with anything else you've said, you've proven yourself to be too ignorant to be worth my time.
So you would rather argue about a word that has no objective meaning? What exactly am I ignorant of?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if it is just me of this thread had derailed 180 grades from it' original purpose.

I see those people from above replying and I don't what are they talking about
blink.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sentinel5000 said:
Any homosexual person can do whatever the shit they want IF those things does NOT interfere with normal social behavior. What does that mean?? Well it means that they can do what ever the fuuck they want with their lives BUT they cant ask for society to like what they do. Also they cant expect governments to make customized rules just for them, laws are what they are and tho many need to be changed, customized laws for homosexual are not part of them.

In the end, its pretty simple, if you are gay, live your life the way u want but remember that if something goes wrong, u cant blame no one but yourself
wink.gif

um... you really miss the point...

DeathStrudel said:
QUOTE(Magmorph @ Jul 8 2011, 04:32 PM) With a world population of almost 7 billion 4 percent is significant number of people. Significant is hardly an objective term so there is no point in arguing about it.
You obviously don't understand numbers. 4% of 7 billion is a large number, but that doesn't mean it's significant. 96% of 7 billion is a much larger number, it's 24 times larger; so when compared to that it is certainly not significant. I'm not even gonna argue with anything else you've said, you've proven yourself to be too ignorant to be worth my time.
Agree that a least it is better then %100? As in better then being even more overpopulated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge