Heterosexual privilege and other gender/sexuality issues...

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
salamai said:
Fuck. This is just becoming a flame war. Close this shit down.

Not really, some are trying to prove their case. Acceptance will never be achieved. just like civil liberties african americans did all that to pave the way for racial equality but that didn't extinguish racism did it?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HateBreed said:
Well that's nature for you. Abominations and pervesions. Life and death. A vicious never ending cycle filled with jelousy and hatred.

"Erm, animals engage in homosexual behavior all the time. In fact, approximately 10% of rams (male sheep) are exclusively homosexual"

and that's why they are the dumber animals. They get eaten killed skinned and are easily hunted by prey
Are you calling homosexuals dumb?

QUOTE(salamai @ Jul 6 2011, 11:32 PM) Fuck. This is just becoming a flame war. Close this shit down.
I didn't really see flaming...

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
HateBreed said:
Well that's nature for you. Abominations and pervesions. Life and death. A vicious never ending cycle filled with jelousy and hatred.

"Erm, animals engage in homosexual behavior all the time. In fact, approximately 10% of rams (male sheep) are exclusively homosexual"

and that's why they are the dumber animals. They get eaten killed skinned and are easily hunted by prey
And yet you justify heterosexual behavior with it being present in nature.

You change your positions to whatever suits your bigoted arguments. Get your shit straight, then maybe you can participate in debate. As it is, I'm not talking to someone who can't muster a logical argument.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
salamai said:
^ See. This going to turn into a flame war and the shit is going to blow up in all of your faces. Just watch.
someone remove his posts as they are not adding to the debate

what do you care if you dont even have a friggin opinion in the matter....????????? and if you do and its anything but "close this shit down" , please post it or as i said before GTFO

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
salamai said:
^ See. This going to turn into a flame war and the shit is going to blow up in all of your faces. Just watch.
Even if that true, I didn't see how saying one coming is helping.

You just want to see a flame war. >.>

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
dickfour said:
Heterosexual privilege? Are you frigging kidding me? I know people who have to take homosexual sensitivity classes as part of their job. Homosexuality taught in schools, everyone bends over backward to please homosexuals. I can't surf the channels without seeing two guys making out. If anyone has privilege in society it's the homosexuals. Everyone has to walk on egg shells for the homosexuals or they're a hater. Gay pride day, gay parades, gay marriage, everything's gay and you're taking about straight privilege? Everyone has a bitch these days. Everyone want's to be part of an oppressed class. It's sooooooooo lame. P.S If you can't find the right card then make one. That's what I do.
Really? You really think that a few classes in sensitivity can help? I can't turn on the television without being reminded that I'm not the target audience for everything. I'm not saying homosexuals are trying to force it down people's throats - just the fact that most people treat homosexuals like second class citizens because they are seen as abnormal.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
astrangeone said:
dickfour said:
Heterosexual privilege? Are you frigging kidding me? I know people who have to take homosexual sensitivity classes as part of their job. Homosexuality taught in schools, everyone bends over backward to please homosexuals. I can't surf the channels without seeing two guys making out. If anyone has privilege in society it's the homosexuals. Everyone has to walk on egg shells for the homosexuals or they're a hater. Gay pride day, gay parades, gay marriage, everything's gay and you're taking about straight privilege? Everyone has a bitch these days. Everyone want's to be part of an oppressed class. It's sooooooooo lame. P.S If you can't find the right card then make one. That's what I do.
Really? You really think that a few classes in sensitivity can help? I can't turn on the television without being reminded that I'm not the target audience for everything. I'm not saying homosexuals are trying to force it down people's throats - just the fact that most people treat homosexuals like second class citizens because they are seen as abnormal.
Not in NY

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Majority rules bro. If the majority was homosexual then the heteros would be fighting for their rights? and if homosexuality was the majority then there would be very little pro-creation. Heterosexuality isn't only just present its mostly 99%. One animal with only 10% homosexuality and one animal (humans) with less than 4% isn't really helping the cause

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
HateBreed said:
KingVamp said:
HateBreed said:
cant be an abomination if basic animals do it. and it creates life. recreational sex is an abomination and perverse but its part of the human experience. I have nothing agaisnt homosexuality it was a thought. and you cant catch all diseases.. you don't catch autism. dumbo
I was joking about that catching thing.

Anyway, even basic animals show homosexuality,so it must be natural.

some do, but its because they are extremely horny like dogs, who hump the other male dogs. my dogs hump each other and they are all female. they live in a female enviornment and their sexual urges are greater than their reasoning. I have nothing against anyone but some things are better left unsaid.
Wow. Sexism as well as homophobia. Seriously?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HateBreed said:

Nope, only people go in for making perversions and abominations. And jealousy and hatred are really only seen in higher primates, and some other political animals. Most animals if they have food and someone else has food they'll stick with their own instead of taking the others just for the sake. And I'd love to see any examples you have of hateful behaviour from animals that haven't being abused by people. Can that really be counted as hateful, or just a sensible reaction to a known bad?

QUOTEand that's why they are the dumber animals. They get eaten killed skinned and are easily hunted by prey

Have you ever tried to catch a goat? FFS you can just look up snow leopards hunting [youtube]http://youtu.be/jSGikymKFlc[/youtube]. That fucking thing would have you in seconds.

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
HateBreed said:

Nope, only people go in for making perversions and abominations. And jealousy and hatred are really only seen in higher primates, and some other political animals. Most animals if they have food and someone else has food they'll stick with their own instead of taking the others just for the sake. And I'd love to see any examples you have of hateful behaviour from animals that haven't being abused by people. Can that really be counted as hateful, or just a sensible reaction to a known bad?

QUOTEand that's why they are the dumber animals. They get eaten killed skinned and are easily hunted by prey

Have you ever tried to catch a goat? FFS you can just look up snow leopards hunting [youtube]http://youtu.be/jSGikymKFlc[/youtube]. That fucking thing would have you in seconds.

We hunt with guns. We're better. Stronger does not make you smarter. or does it? i didn't know steroids raised your IQ

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Humans fight with guns. Rams do not fight with guns. Therefore humans are superior to rams. Rams engage in homosexual behavior. Because they are inferior to humans, this is fine. Humans engage in homosexual behavior. Because they are superior to rams, this is unacceptable.

I don't even want to count all the fallacies in there.

(Also tell me. Did you make the gun you hunt with? Why does knowing how to pull a trigger make you a superior being?)

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone ever consider homosexuality a form of human evolution???? since sex IS NOT NEEDED to procreate ????????????? just a thought. if i could have a soul mate that truly could understand what i mean and how i feel as a man and it didnt suck to take it in the ass i would be gay as trying to maintain a relationship with dumb cunt girlfriends has ruined my life.. just a thought.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
HateBreed said:
No im not calling homosexuals dumb im from texas and our governer is lesbian..
No im not calling homosexuals dumb im from texas
im from texas
texas
texas
texas
Everything has become clear.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
m3rox said:
Two men can't repopulate, neither can two women. That's the sole purpose of sex. Homosexuality is a brain malfunction. Same as pedophilia and necrophilia. (are you going to defend those also?)

So you only have sex for reproduction?
Also bringing in pedo- and necrophilia to the discussion? WTF is wrong with you?
This thread brings out the worst people.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, yes - the "I know and I like a few homosexuals" line. If homosexuals were the norm, you won't be up in arms about it - you'd be fighting just as hard as any of the homosexual activists out there.

Oh, and I didn't choose to be lesbian. I didn't choose to lose all of my friends in high school, I didn't choose to get kicked out of university housing because of "inappropriate" behaviour, and I didn't choose to fall in love with another woman.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
m3rox said:
Two men can't repopulate, neither can two women. That's the sole purpose of sex. Homosexuality is a brain malfunction. Same as pedophilia and necrophilia. (are you going to defend those also?)
Sexual activity is for procreation?

I'm assuming you've never fapped then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious