Heterosexual privilege and other gender/sexuality issues...

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
memyselfandi said:
dickfour said:
Heterosexual privilege? Are you frigging kidding me? I know people who have to take homosexual sensitivity classes as part of their job. Homosexuality taught in schools, everyone bends over backward to please homosexuals. I can't surf the channels without seeing two guys making out. If anyone has privilege in society it's the homosexuals. Everyone has to walk on egg shells for the homosexuals or they're a hater. Gay pride day, gay parades, gay marriage, everything's gay and you're taking about straight privilege? Everyone has a bitch these days. Everyone want's to be part of an oppressed class. It's sooooooooo lame. P.S If you can't find the right card then make one. That's what I do.

Dick, the only reason you have to walk on shells is because whatever comment you have will be negative towards non-straight people. I mean, c'mon are you serious? People are taking homosexuality classes because they don't know how to mind their mouths. Also, there are gay pride & parades just as there are events for ANY OTHER GROUP who shares a common identity. Lastly, yeah I can make the right card. But that doesn't mean i'll be able to play it because it is YOUR (society's) game. Play fair and I won't have to find a damn card.

Giving you a card would make companies risk being hated but a portion of the much LARGER heterosexual community..
P.S there's no strait pride parade.. you don't need a parade just be proud of who you are. No one has to know your sexuality. Public display of affection, be it hetero or homo, causes uneasyness in anyone. If no one knows you're gay except for the people you tell or know you personally than no one can hate you or descriminate.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to anyone who says gays cant reproduce........who needs to anymore with all of the orphans, aborted fetuses... what if abortion were illegal and more non reproducing pairs could then have children be they gay or straight for whatever reason they cannot reproduce. if this topic bothers you and you want it closed easy as this Get the Fuck Out before you rage too hard and have an aneurism, this is obviously not the place for your close mined personality lets all remember this is a blog, how can you say close someones personal blog??? if it gets out of hand then notify a mod if someone is being malicious towards someone specifically(EDIT:) so they can remove their post(end edit) otherwise let this obvious intelligent debate continue.

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
to anyone who says gays cant reproduce........who needs to anymore with all of the orphans, aborted fetuses... what if abortion were illegal and more non reproducing pairs could then have children be they gay or straight for whatever reason they cannot reproduce. if this topic bothers you and you want it closed easy as this Get the Fuck Out before you rage too hard and have an aneurism, this is obviously not the place for your close mined personality lets all remember this is a blog, how can you say close someones personal blog??? if it gets out of hand then notify a mod if someone is being malicious towards someone specifically otherwise let this obvious intelligent debate continue.

Those orphans and aborted featuses are a result of the human perversion. We find pleasure in sex therefore we do it and risk the consequenses. They are born or killed becasue careless people figured they rather bust a nut and drop/give away the child than to put on a condom or go on a pill

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because we love you all machomuu and myself agreed with all of you!
wub.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heterosexuals doesn't have to fight for rights that everyone should have.
I'm pretty sure if the homosexual was on top, we be doing the same thing.

Shoot I'll do it right now. I'm straight and I'm proud!

Cool it people.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
memyselfandi said:
Also, there are gay pride & parades just as there are events for ANY OTHER GROUP who shares a common identity.
I find it strange that in society only minorities are allowed to be proud of their identity. There's no such thing as a heterosexual pride parade, that'd be intolerant. Ethnic organizations that are exclusive to Caucasians are deemed racist. But if anyone mentions this, then that makes them a racist bigot.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm i have no gender or sexual preference.. am i also subject to hate for not being normal and being vocal about it?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
memyselfandi said:
Also, there are gay pride & parades just as there are events for ANY OTHER GROUP who shares a common identity.
I find it strange that in society only minorities are allowed to be proud of their identity. There's no such thing as a heterosexual pride parade, that'd be intolerant. Ethnic organizations that are exclusive to Caucasians are deemed racist. But if anyone mentions this, then that makes them a racist bigot.
I'm proud of mine and is in the majority. Sure if some people want to they can, it in their rights.

Tho I'm sure there isn't a push/drive(?) for heterosexuals as homosexual.

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, I'm leaning as Homosexuality is more of a mental illness or disease because some people don't want to be gay but they are, and they hate themselves for it.
QUestion: If someone was a pedophile (pedobear for you interwebbers) and said I like children and I'm proud. and a whole group or small society arose because they were also pedophiles and they fought for their rights.. just as the gays have.. would you grow to accept them because it's their sexuality?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HateBreed said:
Also, I'm leaning as Homosexuality is more of a mental illness or disease because some people don't want to be gay but they are, and they hate themselves for it.
QUestion: If someone was a pedophile (pedobear for you interwebbers) and said I like children and I'm proud. and a whole group or small society arose because they were also pedophiles and they fought for their rights.. just as the gays have.. would you grow to accept them because it's their sexuality?
Some may hate themselves because people like you, saying they have a illness or disease. Treating them like they have plague.
Try to treat them differently.

I can catch homosexuality now?
laugh.gif

If you going to compare homosexuality to pedophile then you should do the same to heterosexuality.

What would you feel if a group of people telling heterosexuality was wrong, calling you names, saying abomination natural and start beating you
up for it?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oi Hatebreed.
You are comparing the preferences and relationship of two consenting adults to that of an adult and an immature child.

Child abuse has a massively damaging effect on the undeveloped mind of a child. How the bloody hell can you compare the two?

Your name suits you.

Also:
It's true. In modern day, not being racist is far more akin to being anti-white.
I cannot wear a 'white pride' shirt.
I cannot start a white support group.
These words are all acceptable: Scotsman, Irishman, Englishman. This one isn't: Chinaman.
I can call a person white, but some will take offense if I talk about "black people"
The list goes on, does it not?

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
HateBreed said:
Some may hate themselves because people like you, saying they have a illness or disease. Treating them like they have plague.

laugh.gif

If you going to compare homosexuality to pedophile then you should do the same to heterosexuality.

What would you feel if a group of people telling heterosexuality was wrong, calling you names, saying abomination natural and start beating you
up for it?

cant be an abomination if basic animals do it. and it creates life. recreational sex is an abomination and perverse but its part of the human experience. I have nothing agaisnt homosexuality it was a thought. and you cant catch all diseases.. you don't catch autism. dumbo

and I'm just saying. if they want to call it a sexual orientation can't they? If we all kept sexuality to ourselves no one would know and no one would hate. Majority of the time you can't tell people are homosexuals just by looking at them unless they go out of their way to tell the world

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HateBreed said:
cant be an abomination if basic animals do it. and it creates life. recreational sex is an abomination and perverse but its part of the human experience. I have nothing agaisnt homosexuality it was a thought. and you cant catch all diseases.. you don't catch autism. dumbo
I was joking about that catching thing.

Anyway, even basic animals show homosexuality,so it must be natural.

QUOTEIf we all kept sexuality to ourselves no one would know and no one would hate. Majority of the time you can't tell people are homosexuals just by looking at them unless they go out of their way to tell the world

Soon or later you going to show you sexuality and someone going to find out.

Even if they make a sexuality you can't compare it homo/heterosexuality.

If heterosexuality was the minority, I'm sure you wouldn't come out with the same thoughts.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PeregrinFig said:
memyselfandi said:

It's not that only minorities are allowed to be proud of their identity -- it's that because they're a minority, they need to be louder to be heard and/or recognized. The majority has no need to be loud -- they're the majority!

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
HateBreed said:

some do, but its because they are extremely horny like dogs, who hump the other male dogs. my dogs hump each other and they are all female. they live in a female enviornment and their sexual urges are greater than their reasoning. I have nothing against anyone but some things are better left unsaid.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
HateBreed said:
KingVamp said:
HateBreed said:

laugh.gif

up for it?

and I'm just saying. if they want to call it a sexual orientation can't they? If we all kept sexuality to ourselves no one would know and no one would hate. Majority of the time you can't tell people are homosexuals just by looking at them unless they go out of their way to tell the world

Erm, animals engage in homosexual behavior all the time. In fact, approximately 10% of rams (male sheep) are exclusively homosexual.

Who are you to decide what an abomination is? Because apparently nature is full of them.

HateBreed said:
QUOTE(KingVamp @ Jul 6 2011, 11:19 PM) QUOTE(HateBreed @ Jul 6 2011, 11:17 PM)

some do, but its because they are extremely horny like dogs, who hump the other male dogs. my dogs hump each other and they are all female. they live in a female enviornment and their sexual urges are greater than their reasoning. I have nothing against anyone but some things are better left unsaid.
Long term sexual orientation, which is indeed demonstrated in nature, is not simply the result of an out of control sex drive. Did you do any research at all?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
PeregrinFig said:
memyselfandi said:

It's not that only minorities are allowed to be proud of their identity -- it's that because they're a minority, they need to be louder to be heard and/or recognized. The majority has no need to be loud -- they're the majority!

California has been proven in the 2011 census to be mostly Non-White Hispanic, yet they identify Non-White Hispanic as a minority. Now tell me they don't need to be loud, better yet, tell the organizations backing that Hispanics are still a minority and arranging all these pride events that they don't need to be loud anymore. Guess what? You are now a bigot.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
astrangeone said:
0) The heterosexual privilege is a horrible thing to face every f***ing day. What is heterosexual privilege you ask? It is the fact that being heterosexual is the "blank slate" or the normal condition of a human being. It is a given that any presumed heterosexual person can walk into a store, and purchase a greeting card that is perfect for their relationship. Any homosexual person cannot do the same - I cannot walk into a store and buy a greeting card that expresses my love for my partner. Heterosexual privilege is the state of mind that makes a couple of opposite sexes not worthy of attention, while homosexual couples have to be guarded about what they say. Homosexuals do not shove this fact into your faces - you just notice it more. I am still waiting for a marketing firm to create an image of homosexual women or men to be presented normally - instead of being the weird/attention getting thing most people consider it to be.

Sorry about this, but have you considered that it's just because you aren't a large enough segment of the population, and probably will never be, to make it worthwhile for these "radio friendly unit shifter" type products. And I'm not joining in the "it's a disease" thing here, the people saying that don't know shit. I mean in a right handed/left handed way. If south paws can't even get their stuff in mainstream stores, and they are 10% of every population, how can you expect the very same sorts of places to accommodate 2% of the population?

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well that's nature for you. Abominations and pervesions. Life and death. A vicious never ending cycle filled with jelousy and hatred.

"Erm, animals engage in homosexual behavior all the time. In fact, approximately 10% of rams (male sheep) are exclusively homosexual"

and that's why they are the dumber animals. They get eaten killed skinned and are easily hunted by prey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe