OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!
Everytime I look @ the release list I wonder if the game is a new one or if its just a translation of an older game.
e.g. I didnt knew that Porsche Unleashed was released the first time months ago in European version.

Is it possible that you could make a small sign, a small "new" or sth onto releases which are "premieres"?

OPP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a good idea but sometimes they edit games and they are diffferent for instance the Japanesse version of astro boy is much different from the U version of it.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I suggest just Having either (E), (U) or (J) next to them. Doesn't matter if they're just exact versions of their imported counter-part, it'll just mean that that game is now available in X Country.

Dragons Master

Trophies
Website
www.dgemu.com
XP
Country
Iceland
lol that is what you already do and that suggestion is pretty good after all in the vast majority of cases a certain game is just a duplicate of the other one with extra languages - I only suggest it to be made with E and U releases because if a game comes out in japanese and then a U version comes out i reckon most people will look at the U version as brand new since the J one says ABSOLUTLY SHIT to 'em
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...