How do I set up my recordings to make CRT scan lines less noticeable?

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sample of a video I recorded here:

Are there some settings I could configure on the camera or something? I'm currently using a Sony Cybershot DSC-W570. Thanks.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, one solution could be to buy a capture card and bypass recording the TV screen entirely, thus getting a clearer picture as well (as long as it's not an el cheapo $5 card or something). As for settings on the camera itself, I wouldn't really know, sorry.

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, one solution could be to buy a capture card and bypass recording the TV screen entirely, thus getting a clearer picture as well (as long as it's not an el cheapo $5 card or something). As for settings on the camera itself, I wouldn't really know, sorry.
Could you recommend a capture card?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't ever bother recording games with a camera. You'll get 1-5 views and all of those people will have hit the back button immediately upon seeing it was recorded with a camera.

Can't help much with retro game capture since i'm the type to just use an emulator for simplicity sake. But they definitely exist, since I watch a dude stream retro stuff all the time. I don't think it's exactly easy to set up though.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1