change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I'm saying. I'm just trying to state that in the long run, it can make the difference to how someone feels. The butt plug with the megaman icon thinks otherwise.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
1. ever heard of a condom, jackass?
2. I wouldn't go out with someone against abortion.
3. If you have repeated short term pleasure, you'll be happier in the long run.
4. There are a lot of mental benefits of having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
5. I'm not gonna be abstinent!

there are lots of things for and against this. thruth is, we NEED other people around us.
boyriends/girlfriends especially because it makes you feel that you have someone which respects and loves you for who YOU are, not what you are to them aka a mother must always love her children, if she doesnt she is considered a bad mother(IS a bad mother)
but i really dont think people should be having sex until they are a bit older. i really dont agree with people having sex at 16 because no matter how mature you think you are, theres always a long way to go(anythhing you think doesnt make sense anyways... damn puberty)
im a live and let live kind of guy so even though i see all these stuff im not gonna flame you for it because im saving myself for marriage. i respect your your preferences but i think its just wrong to even consider abortion.
either you want a child or not and there are plenty of anticonception methods available so its wrong to even mention what if

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't help but think you're missing the mark, zeppo. It's understandable, lots of people confuse sex with love, and I dare say they are less happy because they do. That's just my opinion and experience talking though.

Oh, and Gamerman is not a jackass, a butt plug, or a retard. He is in fact a respected member of our community here at GBAtemp. While I don't agree with him entirely, it's fairly obvious that he's more right than wrong, and really just trying to do you a favor. I'd appreciate it if you showed a little more respect to people around here, if you want to stay around here.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why is it wrong to consider abortion? If someone gets pregnant with a baby they don't want, should they bring it into a world of people who don't love it, unnecessarily raising the population and either forming another broken family or putting another kid in an orphanage? Hell no.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wow... What if your condom breaks? then you're screwed.

Why? You don't want kids?

Ever heard of Fapping off?

Yes.. Can't argue with you there.

What's the point of not being abstinent?

zeppo.. don't do it m'kay? I kinda regret doing it.. I was planning to be abstinent too..
tongue.gif

~Nero

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no. If I try to be abstinent, I'll eventually end up doing pretty much everything except... real sex.

think of the family guy episode where the do ear sex. That was from trying to be abstinent.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no. If I try to be abstinent, I'll eventually end up doing pretty much everything except... real sex.

think of the family guy episode where the do ear sex. That was from trying to be abstinent.

/facepalm

You're bringing cartoons into sex?
blink.gif

Dude you're 14... The girl you like.. Do you honestly think she'll have sex with you?

and I doubt you could do any better than her fingers.
rofl2.gif

~Nero

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well if you want to solve the abortion issue.. please, be my guest.

My son or daughter would have been 25 years old right now. Abortion was easier at the moment, but who's to say it was the right decision to make? Of course, if I hadn't been promiscuous, I wouldn't have had to even think about it all these years. Instead, I gave in to the moment, and now, I wonder, who would they have been? I wonder...

It matters, trust me. I'm not just trying to debate you on this, it really does matter.

I'm sorry if I sound like your dad or something. I'm not religious, so I don't consider abortion wrong or cruel in and of itself. Certainly though, it is something to be avoided. I've seen so many people hurt by unplanned pregnancy, whether kept, given for adoption, or aborted, it is a weighty situation to be in, and it can mess you up for a long time. Sex can have serious consequences, and therefore shouldn't be considered lightly.

"Have sex and you'll be happier" is a reckless way to look at it. Actually, I think you know that though. You don't have to be old to be wise.

..but it doesn't hurt! LOL!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
zeppo, if I were you, I really wouldn't do it. Honestly, as mean as it may sound, you're probably gonna end up breaking up with that girl eventually. I mean, unless you really undervalue your virginity like that... :\ Maybe it's cause I'm a girl.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zeppo, if I were you, I really wouldn't do it. Honestly, as mean as it may sound, you're probably gonna end up breaking up with that girl eventually. I mean, unless you really undervalue your virginity like that... :\ Maybe it's cause I'm a girl.

Very nicely said, War...

Hey zeppo, I just read that article. It's pretty much bullshit. By the way, it's gonna hurt pretty bad for her if you do it and it's her first time.

Abortion is a bit messed up... Haven't had that trouble yet, but my aunt and uncle has. 3 Abortions (Ouch...) They wanna keep it to one kid.

~Nero

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
o_______o 3 abortions? Wow.

(Insert crude abortion joke, but I love Nero too much to bag on his aunt like that >___>)

Also, another thing you may want to consider, zeppo... are you ready? Like...physically? Most girls are by 15, but you never know. People mature at different times of their life. Just...make sure that if you DO go through with it, you've thought it over, you use a condom, and you're BOTH ready.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o_______o 3 abortions? Wow.

(Insert crude abortion joke, but I love Nero too much to bag on his aunt like that >___>)

Also, another thing you may want to consider, zeppo... are you ready? Like...physically? Most girls are by 15, but you never know. People mature at different times of their life. Just...make sure that if you DO go through with it, you've thought it over, you use a condom, and you're BOTH ready.

Yep.. 3.

Sad thing is, her son doesn't know anything about it. (He knew she was pregnant, but then he wondered where the baby went, so she just said "I was fat and then I lost weight")
dry.gif

Naive 10 year olds... He's my favorite little cousin though.

Yeah.. and make sure the girl's ready for it as much as you are.

~Nero

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about any time soon. earliest possible would be 16-17. Right now it's just a crush and by mentioning sex at all I was responding to annoying posts like "stick it in her pooper". No thanks. As for abortion, I'm only pro-CHOICE. this term is commonly misconstrued. It just means that I believe someone should choose themselves whether or not they give birth to a kid, and it's none of anyone else's problem (unless they're directly related).

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, zeppo said he wasn't even interested in sex until much later on.

I think it's important we respect people's opinions when it comes to abstinence and ...non-abstinence. I reckon just don't push your views on others and be careful
smile.gif
plenty of people are ready at 16 and some aren't ready till they're 40. It doesn't matter either way.

The pressure on kids these days (particularly males) to have sex as early as possible is ridiculous. Sexing shouldn't be about that. I waited until I really loved a girl heaps and it was worth it. It isn't just about getting your rocks off...it can be much more.

This post isn't directed at anyone..just random rantings. My two cents.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok people, whats with the double posting? There IS an edit button.

Anyways...

Seriously, that post made me consider even if your mature enough to have a girlfriend. What is your problem? People are trying to help you here, but you call them jackasses? Maybe you should stop asking around about relationships in a gaming forum and grow up a bit. Sex = happiness?
wtf.gif

And I don't care that you said you didn't want to have sex, that post I quoted is pretty clear. I don't think your even worth the bother of posting a rant.

Go get yourself a whore and leave that poor girl alone.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think he was saying sex = happiness. Just that it's healthy to have regular sex.

Gamerman said he 'should' abstain from sex. Saying you should be a certain way tends to make people snappy. He probably didn't mean to come across that way Raynor. How would you like someone telling you that you should be a certain way?

This threads gone way off topic and the only reason I'm defending zeppo is because he didn't bring up sex, he doesn't want to have sex and he obviously treats this girl with respect.

That's enough about sex
toot.gif

OSW:
laugh.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
fuck abortions! I'm totally against them only in the extreme cases of rape. Seriously tho, if you dont want a kid then you shouldnt be having sex seeing as thats what it's basically meant for...it's a risk you take whilst taking part in sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok