Hacking How to re-enable trophies when using copied save data?

kevinamold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the method to do this? I'm on enso 3.65 and transfered my saves from my old account to my new one and getting the "can't earn trophies" warning. Don't care about carrying over old ones, just want to be able to earn them again.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
What is the method to do this? I'm on enso 3.65 and transfered my saves from my old account to my new one and getting the "can't earn trophies" warning. Don't care about carrying over old ones, just want to be able to earn them again.
You might be able to do it with VitaShell.
Highlight the game's save folder, choose Open Decrypted, then copy the data file (they have differing names) to the root of your memory card.
Then delete the folder (back up the save first).
Start the game with the new account, and you shouldn't get the trophy error. Save the game, exit, then open VitaShell, copy the data file back to the new folder.
It should work from there with no trophy message.

Sabil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You might be able to do it with VitaShell.
Highlight the game's save folder, choose Open Decrypted, then copy the data file (they have differing names) to the root of your memory card.
Then delete the folder (back up the save first).
Start the game with the new account, and you shouldn't get the trophy error. Save the game, exit, then open VitaShell, copy the data file back to the new folder.
It should work from there with no trophy message.

before you "copy the data file back to the new folder" you have to delete all files inside sce_sys except sdslot.dat, example: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ion-english-patch.472727/page-10#post-7712726

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
before you "copy the data file back to the new folder" you have to delete all files inside sce_sys except sdslot.dat, example: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ion-english-patch.472727/page-10#post-7712726
All that should be replaced with current user info if you delete the entire old save and create a new one using the new account.
You're merely copying the data file itself, which shouldn't have much, if any, account info in it, unless it keeps track of leader boards and stuff like that. The data file doesn't typically say "eighthdayregret has 99 potions in this save on his account." It merely says "this save has 99 potions."
The parts you're talking about are what lock your save to your account, and they would be gone once the new save is created after deleting the old one.
This is pretty much the same strategy as The Flow's tutorial on how to remove the trophy warning on the h-encore launcher.

Last edited by eighthdayregret,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well I'm not that way. I have two kids, and grandkids myself, just meant I'm a kid at heart, forever