OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia

The "I Am Street Fighter" documentary was originally released for the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set. Capcom has since decided to share this video with the world. The documentary explores the creation, history, and fans of the Street Fighter series. Give it a watch and let us discuss some Street Fighter!

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for posting this, I wasn't aware of this documentary, despite having been a fairly constant Street Fighter player since SFII CE found its way to my local arcade, many years ago.

For all its detractors say about lack of originality, the series continues to be popular. I was playing Zero 3 on my Saturn just a couple of days ago.

I have an internal CapCom document containing hand drawn designs for the Zero/Alpha series, I should scan it and post it for the SF fans here.

Reactions: FencingFoxFTW

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i love Street Fighter i just wish that Capcom would stop making those Super Hyper Mega Ultra Ultimate Street Fighter X with an extra character for $40

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is wonderful news! From what I remember, this documentary was only packaged in as a Blu-Ray disc with a huge 25th Anniversary Box Set that was released recently (I snagged one!).

I haven't watched it yet, but its great to see Capcom doing the right thing and making it publicly available to all! :yay:

D

Deleted-236924

When I reached the portal, all I saw was this:

1BAUNVn.png

Was like "What? Is Google down or something?"

Then I noticed the article was about Street Fighter and realized it was just the YouTube video that was somehow momentarily down.

linuxunil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
check the final battle of justin vs daigo. Tech over 9999999999999999999²³

go to 2:40 for AWESOME

and the game gives Daigo "B" (3:02):D Maybe for "Beast"?

anyone knew this was possible?

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh wow! Another doc i will watch soon! Street Fighter arcade games are still played here. I know my friend will love to watch this. Thank you for sharing!
(Hadouken!)

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Wayyy too much of this documentary is focused on the aspect of tournaments for my liking. I thought it was about to get interesting when the lady started talking about how she made the sound effects but that was only a very brief segment.

As for the guys saying they could not think of a single improvement for SF2.. how about mid air moves like the various pirate editions had? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: BEANS! :P