Homebrew RELEASE In-Home-Switching: Stream your favorite PC-Games to your Nintendo Switch

Broduskii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue. On latest Atmosphere and latest firmware. It says "Connected" for like 5 seconds and nothing comes on the switch screen except the default startup settings.

EDIT: Just randomly got it to work. I set both the ffmpeg.exe and In-HomeSiwtching.exe to run as admin under compatibility in options and it worked after letting my switch go in and out of sleep.
Having the same issue :C , have both set to admin and rebooted my switch plus let it go into and out of sleep mode.
Also on the latest Atmos

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for the tip but enabling pointer trails under mouse settings in Windows as @enderer wrote, did the trick already. :)
It's still a pain in the ass to control though. Unfortunately. :(
the program i use 'joyxoff' is free and includes a button mapped to change the mouse sensitivity from low to medium to high; because i, too, had trouble controlling it

Reactions: lordelan

a404error

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this question asked several times throughout this thread, but with no clear answer. How do we get the joycons to work? I have tried using both stable and experimental versions and am able to get my PC to stream to my Switch. I've installed the SCP drivers as well as the screen capturing driver and rebooted. I've tried to play GTAV, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, & Fortnite but my joycons don't respond to any of those games (though I've seen people play some of those games in Youtube videos). What am I missing???

Bereavement

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS AMAZING! IT OPENS SO MANY DOORS!
I'm playing Cemu Legend of Zelda wind waker HD on my switch!
And I can use Citra to play 3ds games!
And Dolphin for Gamecube games!
Thank you so much!!
Audio quality is kinda shit... but thats fine! I use my sound bar and it works great!

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
THIS IS AMAZING! IT OPENS SO MANY DOORS!
I'm playing Cemu Legend of Zelda wind waker HD on my switch!
And I can use Citra to play 3ds games!
And Dolphin for Gamecube games!
Thank you so much!!
Audio quality is kinda shit... but thats fine! I use my sound bar and it works great!
It really is great but I hope it's still being developed. :P

Bereavement

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no... It was working great.. but now when I hit connect it changes to disconnect for like 3 seconds and goes back to connect...
I didn't change anything... why wont it work now??

Edit: Got it working by reinstalling the audio thing.
Why doesn't it work without the audio thing?

Last edited by Bereavement,

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
No recent news? We want hardware native mouse cursor so hard, it opens so many good old games..
The another great thing will be the external network support, for playing In-Home-Switching over internet (there're bunch of great games that input lag is unnecessary!).

Last edited by mathew77,

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This Dev is know to abandon it's projects sadly, hid_mitm is the next on the list.
I won't deny that in-home-switching is basically abandoned (mainly because we did some stuff weird in the beginning and fixing that would require a major amount of effort) but hid-mitm most definitely isn't abandoned.

All the other stuff that I released is either outdated due to there being better stuff (the emulator-ports) or still maintained.

In any case everything I released is open source. If anyone feels like continuing in-home-switching development I'll gladly link this thread to any decent fork.

Last edited by jakibaki,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I won't deny that in-home-switching is basically abandoned (mainly because we did some stuff weird in the beginning and fixing that would require a major amount of effort) but hid-mitm most definitely isn't abandoned.

All the other stuff that I released is either outdated due to there being better stuff (the emulator-ports) or still maintained.

In any case everything I released is open source. If anyone feels like continuing in-home-switching development I'll gladly link this thread to any decent fork.
Honest words. Can't blame you.
Thx for all your contributions and putting everything on github. :)

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Nice and honest reply as expected :).

Although me from the future is seeing hid_mitm dying and being abandoned...

Last edited by ZeroFX,

Shuma-Gorath

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

The important thing is that you told us so we're not left hanging, no shame in that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: